Horimiya

Ok this manga is fun and cute and whatever, but I gotta agree with @desdes1996, I really can't ignore the author's twisted perception on relationships and love, it's really sick and toxic and most of the stuff presented here would end real bad if it were real life lol

honestly @pipopo i agree aswell
i mean it really got weird to me when she started acting like a masochist really really didnt like it .-.

I can't believe this really got a freaking anime. Man this manga was way way back when I read it....

Can someone confirm if this is really currently at 600 chaps and not the webcomic one?

Edit: found it, nvm the chapter count was misleading

w i stopped reading this since the author kinda lose interest writing the story but bruh now it have timeskips and some flashback dafuq still watching the anime tho

:O

Damn I didn't think the manga would continue that far since manga like these usually end after their third year. Thanks for telling me tho, I would've been waiting for the manga to end if not lol

Its good but past chapter like 40 or 50 there's like no plot, just little short stories with stuff sprinkled every like 20 chapters

@deadlysinsofevil I agree..I liked her before but it seems like she’s haging a charcter crisis right now😂🙂instead of more development.... sigh.... and the story does not have a plot anymore😭😭 Inlove that they also focus with sidendharacters but umm... I think they focused too much on them?

Just finished readin' it but kinda lost interest as i read. Tho it's very good ngl, i'm gonna keep readin' it til the end just to see what kind of Character Development of the characters i will see.

This anime was literally made for me. My dream anime has always been a slice of life, school romcom, and until now the closest things I had was Toradora which is still amazing. Just finished, and I loved every single second of this series. Easily my favorite manga of all time.

Those classmates are so fake, I wanna strangle em. And people who take pictures of random strangers without their consent are mad gross.

I really like it but the manga just starts focusing too much on the side characters, going 10+chapters without the ml or fl being in the spotlight, idk if its just me but i'd rather be reading about the main characters that initially attracted me to the manga, used to be 9 stars but maybe 8-7 now.

Users who are viewing this thread