Horobi no Kuni no Seifukusha - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Something Important

Dex-chan lover
Damn... I really was not expecting this, a real MC with real character. Even putting on its place the personnel. Good job author san

Double-page supporter
Damn... I really was not expecting this, a real MC with real character. Even putting on its place the personnel. Good job author san

The title does have the word "Conqueror" in it though. Can't do that without being a ruthless mf.

Dex-chan lover
His father later reproached him
For choking the bully because he was not trained that much yet and it could be dangerous. He should have used an armlock instead ....

In short, had he avoided the fight and complained to the housemistress like in the usual "school arcs" tropes, he would lose any respect from his peers and cause more problems down the road.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Who would've thought Yuri would get a dog in his first days in the academy. That was pretty nice to level down some muscle-head with their own medicine. Nice that other students also saw the incident. Now they know that the student rep is not just all brains.
Though I have to say, Myaro is still really sus: in these types of stories, people who always smile a lot are the ones who let their dark sides take over.

Double-page supporter
It's the same as geese/other territorial animals randomly being a pain in the ass.
The world blames the person who fought against the goose. Just because it picked a fight it was going to lose.

Dex-chan lover
Taught that brat a lesson. Wonder how the brat's dad will react to this? Y'all expect him to praise the MC?
But, yeah, guy fucked around thinking he was hot shit, then he found out he was shit, just not hot.
That type of dad usually love it to see his shit son to be more diciplined, but he will lit his son sense of rivalry too I think.

Dex-chan lover
Kid deserved that beating. If he was willing to start the fight at knight school then be prepared to get your ass beat by someone who is training to be a goddamn knight.

Dex-chan lover
His father later reproached him
For choking the bully because he was not trained that much yet and it could be dangerous. He should have used an armlock instead ....

In short, had he avoided the fight and complained to the housemistress like in the usual "school arcs" tropes, he would lose any respect from his peer and cause more problems down the road.

Great father, he knows his shit, 10/10.

Fed-Kun's army
I expected some kind of formal duel, but I think this is the better outcome.
Right!, typically he got challenged into formal duel and show the whole schools that he's better than some S-rank punk,
every girls wants to be in his harem, every boys wants to be his friend.
This is so much better, so relateable with school bullies. Violence will solve your problem, but there's some consequences.
Authority will see you as a problem, people will fear you. But he's stay true to what he's think is right.

Dex-chan lover
They are now, per anime rules, best of friends
I dunno. Looks like we're defying the tropes here by having a not-OP MC who can and will deliver a most righteous beatdown to those that need/deserve it. I think this is gonna carry on for a while. He might even go as far as that Lacune Eck from earlier.

Users who are viewing this thread