Horobi no Kuni no Seifukusha - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Unsettling School Life

Group Leader
I do not know if the official publisher will bring out more chapters or not, since there is no news of any new chapter. If anyone has any updates let me know so that I can decide whether to drop this and pick a new manga or I can continue it. Also if anyone has any recommendations for a manga that is worth getting scanlated please DM me :)

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the picking this up again (at least for now)

So far, I have read the official ones (somewhere out there) but it is only up to this point (plus a chapter 15.5 extra chapter).
I haven't seen anything else after that. I am guessing it is currently on hiatus? Not when it will resume but so far this chapter 15 is still in Volume 4, but as far as the cover arts are concerned, raws should already be in Volume 5 (raws currently up to chapter 24).

Dex-chan lover
I do not know if the official publisher will bring out more chapters or not, since there is no news of any new chapter. If anyone has any updates let me know so that I can decide whether to drop this and pick a new manga or I can continue it. Also if anyone has any recommendations for a manga that is worth getting scanlated please DM me :)
thank you for the translation anyways!🤗

Dex-chan lover
Well, I'm not sure where you are based but J-Novel is US I'm pretty sure and they also tend to drop series as well. Even this one only currently goes up to chapter 15 from them but has raws up to 26.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for your work, glad you don't take is as a chore, it can never be good for the quality if you do.
Don't feel pressured about dropping it if it's a bother, most of us hibernate between uploads anyway.

Dex-chan lover
Wow thanks I had forgotten completely about this manga. If the official translator is not going to keep up please you do it, you did a great translation!

And back to the chapter… this silly girl really loves trouble…

I recommend referencing the LN a bit; the MC's family is Ho.

---
After reading the latest LN EN, this chapter brings slight tears... But no spoilers... Can't wait for manga to reach there...

Dex-chan lover
Generally speaking if you're not commercializing the scanlation there's not much they can do. Since you're releasing these for free and not using the US publishers version.

The main reason groups drop a series when it receives an "official" translation is to encourage people to buy from the publisher to support the series. That being said sometimes the official version can be worse than the fan scanlated one.

Users who are viewing this thread