Hosaka-sensei no Ai no Muchi

I gotta admit, didn't think much about it. Read it for the laughs but man did the sappy shoujo and heartwarming moments multiplied from the second half. I'm crying. I'm touched. GDI ;A;

Contributor
Just stopping by to toss my comment in with the 40 others raving about how adorable this is.
Seriously. It's so cute.

so cute but a rushed ending is always the downfall of any decent manga

Double-page supporter
Light and heartwarming, connecting with kids in meaningful ways while being carried away by the sensei's pace, I really liked watching Kawai grow. I would have liked to even see more, but am content with the ending.

Just read through this again, and it’s pretty strong as a shoujo manga until the very last chapter. It just didn’t make any sense. It was a bad ending sure, but I have no idea of what the mangaka was thinking.

That was SO CUTE! I didn't mind the ending - I would have liked more of coursr, but it was a nice short story. The premise is a bit forced, to be honest, but the execution of it is well - they learn to communicate (and discuss past behaviors) and it was just really sweet to read.
Loved the epilogue with the kids being grown up too. And Kawai looking the same but Hosaka having aged was an unexpected but interesting twist! I definitely expected it to be the other way around, I was as shocked as the kids when she turned around and looked the same as before

Mvx

I have been looking for this manga for a whileeee now. Ever since kissmanga got shut down i couldn't find it

If only I could buy this manga!!
Thank you so much for translating this piece of art!!

Users who are viewing this thread