Hoshi to Kuzu - Don't Worry, Be Happy - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

I understand that he can't just give up, but when it's so obviously mutual and just a matter of time until they end up together he should just give up.

Dex-chan lover
@Fruitfish when there is no development from the start of the manga between Mc and Fmc is because the author is going the long painful way of useless cliches and tropes that only exist in the world of "manga" and have absolutely nothing realistic to them.

This is why I love reading more adult manga (doesn't have to be hentai) where the adult couple start off from the beginning or near the start then we actually see REAL DEVELOPMENT that comes from actual relationships and the hardships that come with it.

I mean, who would read about relationship building, real struggles couples face when they starting out when they can get tease cock block by the usual "rival" persona that shows up in these cliches, or the never ending misunderstandings that always occur in these stories that could EASILY be fixed if mutha fuckas just talked for a second.

i know right?

Group Leader
I can't completely blame Umezawa. Anzu is just as much as fault by continuing to send mixed signals. Instead of going on the treasure hunt with senpai, who she is supposedly in love with, and just like she chose Umezawa to spend Christmas Eve with, she burst with sparkles when he asks her to go on the treasure hunt with him. How could he not think he still has a chance when she chooses him, again, over the one she is supposedly in love with?

Users who are viewing this thread