Hoshihimemura no Naishobanashi - Vol. 5 Ch. 29 - The Girls and Christmas

Dex-chan lover
It's weird if I'm come to this manga for the lewd, and now I'm truly enjoying the comedy and the romance? lmao I don't now but i like it.

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Isn't it was during the wedding trip? Why would you fail to connect the dot and get jealous now. Dumbo.

Not like you dare to bone her anyway

Dex-chan lover
@chusetto

Ah I was wrong, it was a proper hotel (ch16). But still not that he can do anything about it

Also I bet it will be a lame circumstances anyway with her being in love hotel once

SJ7

Fed-Kun's army
I thought she was referring to the time during that trip.

As always thank you for the translation and upload!

@ScarecrowB Seems to be missing the last page for the chapter though, at least according to the raws--there's no text on it, just a 4-panel image of the girls with Kanzaki-sensei at the bottom of the page.

Power Uploader
@shamil11 You are right, sorry about that. When I was converting the psd files to png forgot to add that last image since it didn't need to be edited.

@ScarecrowB No worries, at first glance it looks like it could just as easily go with the next chapter (no text and all), I only noticed something being off when the page count didn't match against the ToC. You do good work, thanks again!

Fed-Kun's army
I was almost afraid there wouldn't be nipples this chapter, but then Yukari comes in with the save!

Users who are viewing this thread