Hoshihimemura no Naishobanashi

Dex-chan lover
@Watercell there's an additional magazine exclusive chapter where yukari and her family + the big booby sensei soak in a hot spring. i hope the translator has raws for this. otherwise i could provide crappy, pixelated printscreens @scarecrowb

Power Uploader
@Galder I do not have those raws, but how bad are the ones you have? If it's too blurry to read then there's no much I can do either.

Dex-chan lover
@ScarecrowB lol no. it's just that i have to printscreen every page and given that i have a 1080p monitor, the pages will be slightly stretched. anyway, i sent you a dl link. see what you can do with it. also, thanks for the translation in advance :)

I dont understand why there are a lot of 1 ratings.... the least i would give this is around 4 or 5

@Galder ehhh... objectively, its not that bad... 50-50 at worst... some people probably rate it without properly reading it >.<

underrated. There aren't many series that succeed to be both good and ecchi. And what more, to be ecchi and homely. This is surprisingly believable as well. I'm not saying its god tire, but hell of a lot better than most mindless ecchi like to-love-ru.
And while everyone will probably agree that, for the readers/creators, our allure is morally disgusting, the actual story is not. Idr what grade they are in, but if it is near the end of elementary school (3rd-5th grade) then these types of questions should have started popping up even in more strict countries like America (where non-sealed ecchi magazines aren't in children's reach in stores... but unfiltered internet ads for them remain omnipresent)

Seriously though.... we need to get these teachers together. Such a great couple...

@chibikei

SJWs and redditors who are offended at the lolis because it threatens their "morals" that they need catered to and imposed on other people

axed eh, well can't blame when this series is on the pedophile's tight rope

i'm more of sanae guy though, still enjoyed it

Too bad it got axed. Was enjoying the wholesome lolis with a touch of lewdness. But cant be helped since we live in a society where we cant have nice things.

Not the worst thing in the world, not a pedophile myself, but would give it a 6

This was a nice read, kinda sad the author had no motivation to deepen the story. Was still a good time reading this.

Dex-chan lover
@konzolmester there were two chapters out in summer 2018 (link here: https://mangacross.jp/comics/hosihime/1), a few months after the first hoshihime series concluded. but they were published in a webmanga format which had to be censored, unlike the uncensored magazine chapters of the first series. she didn't like the censorship as well as the changes they demanded (probably less fanservice overall), so she stopped the serialization. i guess the series willl continue/restart in another magazine or on another website that is more liberal with things.

Users who are viewing this thread