Hoshihimemura no Naishobanashi

ivv

Dex-chan lover
30ca4fa287cc134bd34faf05c9d0f845.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Those tags, that cover, this damn description... sigh forgive me Lord for what I am about to do.

Dex-chan lover
the characters are so fucking cute that i tear up every time i see them. i am losing my mind because of this manga. it brings out violent impulses that i never knew i had. i am so utterly awed at the absolute and total cuteness of the girls that something inside my brain just gradually turns off over the span of each chapter. existence without this manga has become unfathomable and i can no longer think rationally about anything related to this manga and the lolis dwelling within each virtual page ready to bring me one step closer to the edge of my sanity. 9/10

@Darkmeep Here you see a man that have rejected his humanity. He who has no shame in his mortal soul. He has ascended pass punty humanity construct such as morality. I congratulate you on you ascendance for you have reach evangalion. 5/7

Dex-chan lover
there is a special place in hell for people whose reading this masterpiece

Dex-chan lover
@4V29LN0n pretty sure where i'm living as well. but they've adapted similar stuff without a care in the world. well, we don't really have a regulation entity for manga. so they can get away with many things. anime on the other hand get rated like regular films.

Am i going to prison after reading this set picture of culture? 🙄

I wish i dont 😑

Dex-chan lover
best loli harem ever, as long as it's 2d, everything is safe <--- what I said to the FBI before getting my sentence 😷

It was a nice read, tho it lacks a proper story. I feel like this is cut short for some reason.
Anyways love the lolis and the sensei as well.

Dex-chan lover
dunno if anyone still cares, but azuma-sensei made a post on her fanbox last weekend that the sequel series resumes. she'll be working on chapter 4 soon and the first two chapters of the sequel are available on mangacross again (censored though).

This is the last thing you have to read if you want to go even further beyond
People say this is a masterpiece or a book from hell, but only true legends obtain a far greater power from reading it all the way through.

So.. if you want to go to hell, read this and go out in style.

@Popbomber69 nah, this isn't that much. It's far too clean to level up your hell-points, unless it's your first exposure to ecchi manga.

hmmmm why onesan side character in harem loli manga always beautiful. u know like twintail onesan in thensi no 3p anime.

Users who are viewing this thread