Hoshino-kun, Shitagatte! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
This author Hoshino is a comedian who made skits with a woman, if you google by パ ー パ ー will find the photo of the duo, in these skits she plays an evil girlfriend who imposes unreasonable things and impossible tasks while he is manipulated.
I’m almost sure that this manga is trying to follow this line of Japanese comedy duo.
image.png

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Can't believe this, this bitch just broke his heart before he could even ask his crush out, just so she wouldn't be the only heartbroken.

Double-page supporter
Did she...just want to be treated to soft serve? Did she break the bad news to get him to eat soft serve with her??

Fed-Kun's army
Don't you get the feeling that maybe she's lying about liking the captain? Why is that? I don't know, but I don't doubt it.
Thought the same. Maybe she didn't want him to be heartbroken alone when she tells him about the girl he likes and pretended to like the captain.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't think this is particularly hard to follow. The girl doesn't give a fuck about the Captain, she likes messing with the dude. She does tho do something "nice" in sharing an ice cream with him over a broken hearth.

Dex-chan lover
This is kinda refreshing approach. Not your average romcom borefest. That said, as of now It's more gag manga than romcom.

Users who are viewing this thread