Hoshino, Me o Tsubutte - Vol. 10 Ch. 80 - A Normal Girl

hm, so C1V1 Scans decided to help and finish this series... (after seemingly dropped it, probably not satisfied with the ending).

Contributor
I knew Riho was a piece of shit. She doesn't need to show her real self and have her friends accept her, she just needs new friends.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine not going to a date with the person that accepts you the most because of other people that don’t.

Hmmm that was a tad bit too over dramatic, with the strong rejection hoshino got and the sudden tint all over the manuscript. I think that instead of outright rejection, nervousness from the awkward and sudden way Hoshino presented herself might have been enough to get point across that she fucked up but instead it feels like the story wanted to hurt hoshino. I want to see how it continues to know for sure.
Thanks for the chapter!

Just a heads-up for the upcoming chapters.

THEY ARE INCREDIBLY F-ING STUPID. THE SITUATION WAS WAAAAYY TOO OVERCOMPLICATED.

So yeah, I recommend waiting for about 10 chaps to release before reading it again. Which would be a hassle since it doesn't update that often

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Double-page supporter
I'm not following this manga and maybe I'm out of context. But what the fuck is this? everyone overreacts to her natural face, why do they act like it's the end of the world? This is has 6.62 rating kinda answer all my questions.

@onionskins
It has a low rating because after the school trip arc the story takes a massive nose dive and it doesn't get better

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapters. This is great that the old group is come back and doing together with new group

That was some shitty classmate you got there. Should've just shut the hell up if you can't say something nice or genuinely mean it.

Dex-chan lover
wow.
Accurate depiction of girls being shitty in high school.
Uggh the feels

Can't believe that people are wasting time to translate a garbage tier manga.

Double-page supporter
Can't believe that people are wasting time to comment on a manga they clearly hate.

Why'd you let her goooooo!? Kobayakawa!

If it was me, I'd stop her, understand the situation in like 2 seconds, then pick her up like a sack of rice and march back in there declaring, "Hey! This is my girlfriend! If you all have a problem with her, you'll have to deal with me!"

Alas, I'm not in this story...

someone please tell me when is the new chapter coming? i just found out there are 107 chaptersss. i need more

Users who are viewing this thread