Hoshino, Me o Tsubutte - Vol. 10 Ch. 81 - A cave

Double-page supporter
Glad it got picked up again. Damn, I still don't understand what's the drama even after reading the spoiler. Hope you continue picking this up until the end. And the new work by the mangaka now is not as great as some of the arc in this manga.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating. I’ve been on this train for two years and I’m riding it all the way to that fabled terrible ending.

Dex-chan lover
@mase_aga

From my research,
MC who has been building confidence since the start of the manga, made friends and even had a girlfriend, suddenly decides to push everyone away from him. He thinks he is unworthy to be around them, and the manga ends with him being alone and others moving on with their lives. Then we get an epilogue which basically reverses the ending, MC gets back with Hoshino, gets back his friends. Absolutely weird.

Group Leader
Oh no, people saw her without make up once... what a tragedy...

WHY DID SHE COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT SHE'S HOLDING HIM BACK!? THIS IS SO CONTRIVED!!!

Thank you so much for the translation, I've been waiting on someone to pick this series up!

Dex-chan lover
I know most who’ve read it in Japanese say the ending is a wreck but I still want to see it myself. Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
It's late but thanks for finishing this series. After 4 years I can finally read it till the end.

Dex-chan lover
@mase_aga

From my research,
MC who has been building confidence since the start of the manga, made friends and even had a girlfriend, suddenly decides to push everyone away from him. He thinks he is unworthy to be around them, and the manga ends with him being alone and others moving on with their lives. Then we get an epilogue which basically reverses the ending, MC gets back with Hoshino, gets back his friends. Absolutely weird.
Hey! This is the comment I read before I dropped the manga cause no one continue translating it for years.

Users who are viewing this thread