Hoshino, Me o Tsubutte - Vol. 10 Ch. 82 - Wandervogel 2

Dex-chan lover
Your redraws are solid, and you're not using MTL, so... if nobody else is going to finish the series, I'd love it if you did.
I PR a lot of manga, and I'm pretty choosy about what I read; this is a solid slice of romance story, and you should keep up the translation.

‘Ppreciate the translations, boss. Just read your credits note page, there are a shit ton the people that will tell you this thing is going to be a waste of time translating, some in the past going as far to force spoilers, but there are people still wanting to read it for what it is regardless of the ending. Thanks for picking the series up.

Dex-chan lover
Do whatever you want, if you like and have the time to do it, then go for it... It is you that is having the work, not those people... And thanks for the hard work 🙂

Double-page supporter
Tbh I want to see and read the ending in english to truly judge whether it’s good or bad, rather than rely on hearsay.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation! Feel bad for the MC, this obviously was too expansive for anyone earning less than a lnh player

Dex-chan lover
@NickD15
I swear there was someone who translated only the last chapter to show everyone how shitty the ending was

Guess it was taken down

Thx for the translation. I get that ppl say this isnt gonna end well, but im already on this train so i'll ride it to the bitter end

Group Leader
No, it's not your fault. Hoshino is the one being paranoid while you just lived your life like a normal teenager boy growing out of his shell.
You grew up, Hoshino regressed. That's all there is to it.

Also, this whole arc is contrived.

Dex-chan lover
Wow not a single comment by me on this manga 😂. Maybe I should also regress, silence is gold. Or maybe it was because I read this series on mangakakalot back then (it loads faster cause lower image quality), all my comments are on there.

Users who are viewing this thread