Hoshino, Me o Tsubutte - Vol. 11 Ch. 85 - Wandervogel 3

Dex-chan lover
if he had the resolve to come all this way he's not gonna give up now. sensei just wants proof that he can be trusted in a hard situation like this.

Group Leader
GODDAMMIT, this is infuriating!
Even if them meeting up would only lead to a break up, it's best to end things then and there rather than dragging it on and making both parties suffer any more than they already have!

Besides this is all contrived bullshit anyways, if they meet up and talk things up, their relationship could be fixed. Hoshino is only running away because she has bad friends that made weird faces when she showed up without make up! She didn't allow her own boyfriend to be there for her when she needed and kept running away only prolonging her own suffering, let them meet up and either fix their relationship or put an end to it!

Aggregator gang
Absolutely idiotic. Was the mangaka TRYING to tank their own series? Like he was bored so he made it worse so it would get cancelled?

Genuinely, thank you for translating this shitshow of a final arc. As bad as it might be, I still wanna see how it ends.

Man I really liked the art style and the story for most of the middle. time to watch how this goes :/

Double-page supporter
Sensei’s gonna pull the same “tell him to give up” and test his will from when they first met and from when she initially faked her leave.

Also I keep fearing the end of this manga from all the comments that consistently crap on the ending. However, I’d like to give my thanks to all the scanlation teams over the years that have picked this series up and dealt with all the passive-aggressive comments going “why are you translating a terrible manga.”

Users who are viewing this thread