Hoshino, Me o Tsubutte - Vol. 8 Ch. 66 - Neon Light (2)

Is the manga getting axed or something, these developments are way too fast
Also worst girl won

Contributor
@chigz As somebody mentioned last chapter, the raws are almost up to 100 and the latest one came out less than a week ago so it seems to still be going strong. It seems the author got sick of stalling and just decided to resolve the drama all at once.

Also title girl won, are you surprised? They're starting out with keeping their relationship a secret, by manga trope standards they're off to a rocky start.

In an utterly shocking turn of events that no one could have foreseen, the main heroine wins the MCbowl. Its almost like the whole story is about them or something. How bizarre.

Dex-chan lover
Apparently there's 30+ chapters left of content so it's gonna get weird

Double-page supporter
@beperov, that's 30+ chapters worth of (possibly false) hope for S.S. Kanou.

I'm here 'til my ship wins or it reaches Davy Jones' Locker.

Fed-Kun's army
I was this close to throw my chair at my monitor. Good thing I've finished the chapter before doing it. That's a flag. A huge flag. Keeping that kind of relationship tends to drown in the long run. That's frigging disastrous in my opinion. I'm still on my Ship S.S. Kanou until it hit rock bottom or it reaches port.

I view the title girl as nothing more but a reverse one. If we go by theory and the translation for the title is indeed "Hoshino, close your eyes", I think I see it as she'll close her eyes when Kobayakawa breaks up with her or her breaking up with him. My theory sucks I know.

If you think that the series is ending soon just because of this chapter or you still overly mad because your 'best girl' not winning, I think you missed the point of the story

I'm fine with either Kanou or Hoshino so this is ok. Both are good girls. As long as it's not meganeshit.

Dex-chan lover
Did she just make the situation more interesting? I'm waiting for it.

Double-page supporter
No fck no. Don't make this 'let's keep it a secret' bullshit just to make more drama, author. Damn.

Aggregator gang
I don't really like hoshino in this chapter. She freaking knows the reasons for kobayakawa to not respond to the other girls feelings and now she adds a secret to it?? If they were going to hate and/or hit him when he rejects them, now it's gonna be a cruel fate for them since they will not only be rejected but they will also know that he is dating hoshino which will make them think it's actually because of that that he rejected them...

Contributor
oh, there it is, the motivation for the next 30 -chapters-long drama

@radxtremesr I'm not thinking either, but I'm afraid I'm still missing the point of the story. If it's about "loving your true self", I believe the author is missing it too.

Group Leader
>let's go out
>but also let's make it a secret because I'm too scared
Ah, so this is how you manage to rile up your fanbases even after you settle them into a relationship.
Nevermind you could just... You know... Show the actual ups and downs of a relationship openly without forced drama, but maybe that's just too Seinen. I guess it's better than the "Spotted Sunflower" direction where even if a girl wins she still loses.

Dex-chan lover
At least to be fair, massive stupidity is usually rampant in the affairs of love of any kind. Cue drama.

Users who are viewing this thread