Hoshino, Me o Tsubutte - Vol. 9 Ch. 67 - CHE.R.RY

Dex-chan lover
Comrades help I'm rooting for the Kanou ship to make it to port but that Hoshino ship has taken me captive

G-P

Dex-chan lover
God, Kanou is trying so hard and she already lost. Stop ripping my heart out you cruel asshole.

Aggregator gang
Heard ending sucked and checked it myself and confirmed it now I'm going to drop it
It ends at 106 chapters and MC goes back to how he was in chapter one friendless and with no girlfriend. By the way in case you're wondering about the heroines; Glasses girl moved away, Kanou got back together with her Gyaru friends through true friendship (bleh), and after realizing Hoshino no longer needed him anymore they went their separate ways: I mean literally they reset their relationship back to chpt. 1 status

MD@Home
that cover and intro for the chapter... ANOTHER ONE?! =-= my god... so far this ship isn't even smooth sailing and you just gonna splash more waves... BTW so much for "Everyone is important to me, I don't want to hurt anyone!" because lo and behold, dangling a piece of carrot in front of the muleS and giving them hope to chase after is totally not cruel and won't hurt them... this has turned from the edge teenage drama which was actually quite decent to a dumb down rom-com wannabe =-=

Dex-chan lover
Blocking your gf is defo not a "just fell in love" move. It's more like "I've fallen out of love" ghosting.

Users who are viewing this thread