Hoshino, Me o Tsubutte - Vol. 9 Ch. 69 - Anthem of Work

Dex-chan lover
Well fuck me I almost died. I forgot the rule of "Don't fucking eat while reading manga or you may die from laughter"

slURUpA.png

Group Leader
Please, those people who know how the manga ends, shut up your mouth. There are people who want to read this without problems, respect that. ?

Dex-chan lover
@Pelon2012
Though I personally have no intention to do so, I think getting the ending spoiled is the best thing that could happen to any reader. At least that way they would know they are reading a trainwreck in advance and can choose to either continue out of some sort of masochistic desire (like I am) or drop it completely (like I should have) so they won't feel like they wasted their time.

There is nothing to be gained from not getting the ending spoiled, at most they will be able to enjoy this for a few more months, only to reach the final chapter and get hit in the face in one of the worst endings in recent memory.

But, like I said, I don't care enough to go around spoiling people, considering someone might prefer to remain happy not knowing about the shit ending and enjoy the manga while it's still good.

I'll still whine in the comment section in an ambiguous way because that's the way I chose to cope with this whole shitfest, though.

Dex-chan lover
Seems good that he is starting to think outside of his monotonous daily life of just getting by now that she's kinda kicked him out of his normal.

Users who are viewing this thread