Hosomura-san and the Cat's Snack - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Happy fried meat bun

Dex-chan lover
A chapter that fluffy and warm as always. Thanks for the update

Dex-chan lover
The protagonist seems prettier and prettier with every chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I read the post credit extra, Shoreijuu I don't recommend sharing your food with your cat if it includes onion or garlic of any form as both are toxic to cats. If you want to share with your cat you can let them have a little bite but that's about it. Otherwise cook a separate portion with just the apple sauce added. You'll also want to be careful with the cheese as cats are lactose intolerant

Dex-chan lover
And another wonderful chapter. Thank you for the translation. Good luck at your next cooking session
I read the post credit extra, Shoreijuu I don't recommend sharing your food with your cat if it includes onion or garlic of any form as both are toxic to cats. If you want to share with your cat you can let them have a little bite but that's about it. Otherwise cook a separate portion with just the apple sauce added. You'll also want to be careful with the cheese as cats are lactose intolerant
well, he says he made flavourless portion for the cat, I guess that means he didn't put anything "toxic" in it

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully, but there was this ambiguity in the actual translation as well - I'm pretty sure she says she "takes out" (removes from the recipe) the onions, since indeed both onions and garlic are harmful to cats. (Accidentally giving them just a very little bit just once shouldn't be a problem, but it shouldn't be intentionally given to them)

-Edit-
Either way, thank you to the team for the translation work.

Dex-chan lover
Fuck it. I'm shipping the chief and her :win:. He's obviously interested in her.

Dex-chan lover
out here cookin in the notes, man i could go for a burger right now!!!!!!!!!! reading food manga at midnight is not a good idea

Users who are viewing this thread