Hotaru wa Ashita Shinu - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Ah I never even realised the 3rd chapter was out before! Thank you so much for working on this and uploading.

Love love love this story

@sgathach random, but I love your name though I can never pronounce it properly.

I believe what's happening is: MC originally liked nakaya because he resembled "Hotaru" the character. But actually, Nakaya purposely acted that way because he was already aware of the obsession, so his friend wants him to stop lying and confess that it was all a scheme. Now MC really has fallen in love, but Nakaya thinks it's only because he was acting the part - so it's half guilty conscience half fear that admission will lose his love

Saying Hotaru will die is probably his declaration that he'll stop the act

@yannickq Ahhh, I see! That does bring things together. I thought this was going to go down the tragic route of him really dying or something.

And thank you! The name is the Scottish version of the Warrior Queen Scathach. She's a character in Fate/Grand Order gacha game (which is what my picture is of).

Aggregator gang
thanks for the update!

@yannickq Who's Nakaya? You mean Nimiya, right? Or is that his last/first name, like Nimiya Nakaya 😅

Group Leader
@MichaelaSakata The ending of chapter 4 is purposely ambiguous... and what Nimiya meant by that, and whether it is happy or sad is basically the subject of the final chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread