Houfuku Kanojo to Koukatsu Kareshi - Vol. 1 Ch. 21.5 - New Tools

Dex-chan lover
The premise was much better than the actual story. Too many unnecessary characters. But I did like it a lot, I had been reading it for a long time, saw it picked up, dropped, picked up again, dropped again before you finished it. Thanks.

Double-page supporter
WHO ARE ALL THESE PEOPLE?

No really, I can't remember half of them.

Dex-chan lover
@Greyvenn Just some angels and demons they knew in their previous lives. The boy who gave her a whistle was Ako's dog in her previous life. The other expressionless girl was a low ranked demon who looked up to her. The blonde wavy haired boy was a female secretary of the ML who reincarnated as a guy and the redhead boy was ML's close friend.

The main plot was to somehow get her boyfriend flustered. I feel like this could've worked as a oneshot but it was cute to see their daily life. Thanks for the translation :)

Dex-chan lover
So nothing ever really happened
Every character was a walking archetype
Almost the same things happened every chapter
Ends on chapter 20

Cant say im gonna miss this

Was the reason for her death in her previous life as a demon ever explored or expounded upon? I remember them mentioning that she was killed by the boyfriend in their previous life.

I thought it was gonna end up being just a misunderstanding or something but I don't remember it being brought up again?

@VladDracul2 i hope you read the comment. I did mention knowing that the boyfriend killed her.

Was the reason for her death in her previous life as a demon ever explored or expounded upon? I remember them mentioning that she was killed by the boyfriend in their previous life.

I was asking about the reason for her death in the previous life. Did they hate each other just bc they were demon and angel?
I also mentioned "misunderstanding" in reference to their previous lives. Did they hate each other over a misunderstanding which ended up in them fighting? Like what was the reason for fighting?

That's why I was asking if the reason was explored or expounded upon.
Unless your saying the reason itself is the grenade in the first chapter?

Fed-Kun's army
so many questions were never answered!!! about their past lives!!! and also this new one!!! aaaaah i'm unsatisfied tbh!!! but it was cute, i guess

thank you very much for your work translating this, it's a pity it ended so quickly!!! thank you for your hard work :D

Users who are viewing this thread