Houkago Kitaku Biyori - Ch. 22 - Let's Enjoy Christmas

Dex-chan lover
also feel free to start posting .5 of the things matsuda posts on twitter
image-2024-06-19-165405576.png

image-2024-06-19-165425095.png

Group Leader
I'm loving this. They're so comfortable with each other and it's so organic. Precious.

Thanks for the chapter!!

Dex-chan lover
Before reading this chapter I was curious to see how Rent-a-Girlfriend was doing in the progress department... 13 chapters of Kazuya preparing for a "real" date with Chizuru. Even though he has rented her countless times, he's nervous.

I don't want to compare this manga to RaG, it feels almost criminal. But look at the intimacy in this chapter alone, it dwarfs what RaG has done in far fewer chapters and in less than a year. There is nothing wrong with milking your series for money if that is your goal, I just think that authors who truly love their story, characters, and fans will try their best to create a story that reflects the effort they put into it.

This series hits all the right marks and makes my heart flutter with its cuteness and the lewd handholding.
usually people call it kanokari or knkr but man RAG fits the series perfectly

Dex-chan lover
I was really hoping for a smootch near the end there but he decided to lean back instead?
Unironically too early for that. I'm loving the pace and progress so far, each chapter feels like they're falling more in love with each other. But it needs to cook a bit more for that good payoff

Dex-chan lover
:meguuusad:aww man this one hurt. I try and live off the precious particles that vicariously reading romance brings, but I’m an old man. I’ve never even held a woman’s hand before. I don’t even know what a hug is like. Weird how this is the straw but I’m not alone at least, this seems to have done the same for a lot of us.

It really puts you in a dark place man, fuck. Knowing you’ll never fall in love. You can live off hope until your 30 but when you can’t even get a single date you realize you just aren’t meant for love. And people have become so cruel, to the point you have to desperately hide your loneliness, when you are an ugly loser people desperately are waiting to label you as a monster and disregard you as a human. “Oh your a ____” because you’ve never experienced love, ergo you are deemed the greatest monster known to mankind because shrug
Bro i feel that. Nearing 30 and still a kissless virgin. Been used and abused by literally all the women I've gotten to the stage chokki is at right now. So close only for it to go south right at the end. "She was married. She wanted to get closer to your friend. I'm just bored. Just a quick fuck, don't wanna date"

Wish I could cope and tell you it gets better but the way things are with women in my age range, it's just depressing. At least people are noticing and it's kinda getting better for some folk sometimes

Dex-chan lover
g6BVmnY.jpeg

I appreciate the warning. I now have time to prepare my kokoro.

Jdskxps.jpeg
QnwkbjW.jpeg

I WAS NOT PREPARED.
"Special things overlap" like Christmas and new years being bundled into the same festival and their hands in the pocket!!!:meguupog:

Dex-chan lover
I adore these two so much. Someone used the word "organic" in another comment to describe their relationship and I think that's perfect. They're not overthinking their relationship or making a point of giving a name to what they have. It's not important. They both understand at this point that the other is comfortable being close to them, and they just let it progress however feels natural. And I am here for it.

Dex-chan lover
Chokki-chan took the competition with the siblings seriously. She's not playing around now :wooow:

Users who are viewing this thread