Houkago Kitaku Biyori - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Let's Hang Out at Home

Dex-chan lover
you laughed when i said impregnation arc
who's laughing now

She's suprisingly weird at home...
I'm not used to it and i'm scared 😨

Dex-chan lover
This manga about "romance", really knows how to write casually romantic scenes

If that makes any sense... ANYWAY, the important part is that every chapter has me with a huge dumb grin in my face loll :meguu:

Group Leader
I type this from the home of my fiancé.

Pretty much EVERYTHING that happened in this chapter happened with us at some point. Even the bit about her having all these motherly skills so naturally but not knowing much else lol

She is not going to be in the workforce when we marry... Though zoomers owning homes is next to impossible on a single income. So that part felt so relatable...

Perhaps a run down shack will suffice, with a garden! We will rebuild!!!
Cuuuuuute, congratulations!!

Dex-chan lover
This is precious :meguu:

TO1n02c.png

Thanks for the chapter!
Hopefully she didn't also spill the curry.

Non Non Biyori reference. Actually, I can imagine Renge acting like Senpai in highschool.

Double-page supporter
Hopefully she didn't also spill the curry.

Non Non Biyori reference. Actually, I can imagine Renge acting like Senpai in highschool.
I hadn't thought about it, but she is sort of an older version of Renge. They share an oddly serious approach to fun and an unusual conception of what actually is fun, and somehow the people around them end up actually having fun, in spite of the fact that they generally don't even understand what was supposed to be fun about any of it in the first place, and couldn't even explain it after the fact.

Dex-chan lover
Fwiw, I don't think housing is as messed up in Japan as in the United States. I'm far from an expert but in general it's cheaper and closer to the reasonable cost of living on what jobs pay. There's even dirt cheap houses in the country, provided you can find work or have enough capital to make your own work.

US housing is fucked, thanks to real estate speculators and stagnant wages. There are more empty luxury apartments than there are unhoused people, but we refuse to house them if it's unprofitable.
Pretty sure Japan's crisis is the polar opposite. There are TOO MANY places to live there and not enough people to buy them, so countryside homes fall into disrepair lol

Fed-Kun's army
me after misreading the third word of the second panel on the 13th page (I thought there was an "e" instead of the "o"):
wtf-edp-huh.png

Double-page supporter
I feel like senpai intentionally left out the magazine for him to find. She even alluded to making adjustments for a tall person. She is either unintentionally rizzing him or very serious lmao

Aggregator gang
Can't believe they simulate their marriage life already :smugnako:
They are so adorable, in the end Shun is still a guy, why would he asks for his senpai room in the first place

Users who are viewing this thread