Houkago no Goumon Shoujo - Vol. 12 Ch. 166 - Girl on the Run and Boy in Pursuit

Dex-chan lover
This romance came out of a left field this volume, there is a reason no one goes for the rich enabler character, they are supposed to enjoy the antics but move on in the rich world.

I kind of understand why TL was disappointed with the ending, they will leave it unsolved, one man 4 romances, 167 ch in

Dex-chan lover
Wow we really are getting to the end of this manga after so many years of waiting for this moment. For some reason I thought she was going to mess with him saying surprise this is a new form of torture but guess not.

@toraiiaado You are being a content machine so please try to get some rest once you finish. Also wondering if this final volume had extras & if you are also going to do them? Thanks for all the work.

Aggregator gang
My god, are you speedrunning this manga?
But thanks for the translations and hard works!!!

Supporter
Dammit, it should've been me 😭

Picsart-23-04-24-21-43-43-792.jpg

Supporter
IKR? We'll never have such cute girls declare their love for us this way.
Still waiting for the moment I get Isekai-ed and getting my happy live surrounded by beauty harem 😍
Pardon me, I'm just being delusional 🤣

Fed-Kun's army
This romance came out of a left field this volume, there is a reason no one goes for the rich enabler character, they are supposed to enjoy the antics but move on in the rich world.

I kind of understand why TL was disappointed with the ending, they will leave it unsolved, one man 4 romances, 167 ch in
probably the author knew that the manga is getting axed and were given "x" amount of weeks to finish the manga. that is why we get this type of rush ending.

Group Leader
Wow we really are getting to the end of this manga after so many years of waiting for this moment. For some reason I thought she was going to mess with him saying surprise this is a new form of torture but guess not.

@toraiiaado You are being a content machine so please try to get some rest once you finish. Also wondering if this final volume had extras & if you are also going to do them? Thanks for all the work.
Ahaha thanks. The tedious part of translating and cleaning is done, so I only have to put the text in the images. That's why you are getting one chapter every 30 mins lol. I rushed so much because I know that once Zelda comes out I won't do anything else for weeks.

Also, I have to stop for today to go have fun with friends so don't worry about me.

Yes, there are 7 extra chapters and I already have them ready like the others, so only the typesetting is missing.

Fed-Kun's army
Ahaha thanks. The tedious part of translating and cleaning is done, so I only have to put the text in the images. That's why you are getting one chapter every 30 mins lol. I rushed so much because I know that once Zelda comes out I won't do anything else for weeks.

Also, I have to stop for today to go have fun with friends so don't worry about me.

Yes, there are 7 extra chapters and I already have them ready like the others, so only the typesetting is missing.
go get some rest my dude, tbh most of us be happy if we just get 1 chapter per week but you go way beyond that. you are a legend.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder... there's already two massive rich girls (the shy president and the torture president)... they can, if they want, change some rule and make polygamy permitted... so maybe there's a chance for MC to get harem conclusion?? :v

(I already know the ending, i mean that's just my opinion about MC & the girls situation in the future)

Users who are viewing this thread