Houkago no Goumon Shoujo

Aggregator gang
These are the stages of a hentai consumer :
First stage : you see nipple, PP go diamond, heck, you don't even bother with the tags.
Second stage : nipples ain't enough, i need 'Plot', so you read 'Romance' tag.
Third stage: you first discover 'Netorare' and you feel disgusted, traumatized even, you feel hollow and empty, your PP go soft, and start having trouble sleeping just because you remember the ugly bastard or the ahegao when the heroin got corrupted by him..... ultimately leading to you utterly hating the genre, even avoiding it, and you get PTSD's every time you see 'N', 'T', and 'R' close to each other ......bloody hell, m8.
Fourth stage : you find wisdom, you don't like NTR but you got used to it, so you don't care anymore....
And so, you see nipple PP go Diamond again, like the good old Times...

@greatninja3 I've completed over 480 animes in the span of 4 years, so I have watched LOTS of romance animes that unfortunately ended this way and that fucking sucks.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
These are the stages of a hentai consumer :
First stage : you see nipple, PP go diamond, heck, you don't even bother with the tags.
Second stage : nipples ain't enough, i need 'Plot', so you read 'Romance' tag.
Third stage: you first discover 'Netorare' and you feel disgusted, traumatized even, you feel hollow and empty, your PP go soft, and start having trouble sleeping just because you remember the ugly bastard or the ahegao when the heroin got corrupted by him..... ultimately leading to you utterly hating the genre, even avoiding it, and you get PTSD's every time you see 'N', 'T', and 'R' close to each other ......bloody hell, m8.
Fourth stage : you find wisdom, you don't like NTR but you got used to it, so you don't care anymore....
And so, you see nipple PP go Diamond again, like the good old Times...
Three point Five stage is where you deviate into a degenerate and be a consumer of particular or multiple nasty or distubing kinks.
I love how real the fourth stage is.

Users who are viewing this thread