Houkago no Goumon Shoujo

Aggregator gang
some scanlate this pls... thje raw have like 82 ch 😧

Fed-Kun's army
Make a god damn doujinshi already.

We'll eat that.

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad @svines85 picked this up. Looking at his profile, he has a consist release schedule and seems to finish any project he starts.

Here's to a good series! (I will say that volume 2 is much better than volume 1 so far and I'm glad I began reading this. Harem ending ftw or Senpai ending ftw)

Dex-chan lover
"torture studies club"... ok... I'll check it out but I swear it's NOT because of that.

Group Leader
Everybody had a really busy week this week so we're going to skip a release. See you next Friday :)

Can someone tell me if the male main character is a masochist thats led along by these women? That's a deal breaker.

@thisguyhere17 More like someone roped into being a member of this stuff because the girl he likes is here. It isn't like MM where he is a full on M. The only time that happens is when he meets an older woman who is a professional S.

Unexpectedly, I just found out that tanned maids maybe my thing thanks to this series.

Contributor
@SemiNoodle
Another lost soul has seen the light, or rather, the dark, should I say.

44843.jpg

Group Leader
@Princethedankest - Yes, we're trying to keep the releases weekly on Friday......except maybe for when we finish a volume, I think we talked about taking a week off between volumes :D

Fed-Kun's army
Critical comment here. Please don´t @ me.

I´ll be the one to summ up my experience with the raws, in order to save some time for you, the reader.
- If you´re looking for a well thought out, fun story: You might get a laugh or two from this in the early chapters. ✅
- If you´re looking for some character driven moments, you might find it every so 20 chapters. ✅
- If you´re looking for an interesting story, with character arc´s and development. Try somewhere else. ❌
- If you´re looking for some fan service, you´ll get some light stuff. ✅
- If you want to get your highs up for upcoming chapters or see if this series gets better with time, then I´m sorry, but to me, this series is a time burner at best. ❌

But most oftenly, All setups within the story won´t follow up. (dont quote me on this). You´re going to get blue balled. ❌

Quick conclusion, I find the series to have started really well, but the author took it into his own to just pump out chapters for the sake of revenue.

For any further assesment:
Allow me to elaborate:

Please take Vol 3, Chapter 38, page 7.
Oh boy, when I saw this page way back when, I saw it through some thumbnails for the chapter in the Raw official site.
(I will stipulate that it´s totally fair to promote your work, but sex appeal instead of story development feels cheap).

This page works as a set up for the chapter on itself, which then develops into a more hot scenario for it´s next chapter.
or at least it suggests to aim to With lines like in the following page such as, "what are you doing here?" and "I´ll allow you to stay", it is suggested this was an unplanned event within the story,

but then soonly after in the next chapter:
- It is revealed to have been planned all along, (by revealing that the girls are actually wearing swimsuits underneath).
- The MC kicks the bucket quite quickly.
- Eventually he picks an attitude out of nowhere where he pretty much white knights the girls, even disrepecting their advances.

This kind of thing will become a norm in the following chapters, and you can only expect it to go on, endlessly, nowhere.

And understanding all of this, I still continued reading.

I thought, I´m just not getting the whole picture, clearly there is a point to this story. (Not really). As I soon realized the essence of the series, and began to sense similarities within the chapters, my hopes soon followed to dull down.

Through further examination I began to see a pattern in which the author would use his chapters to create a setup for the next chapter, from which the beginning of the next chapter would inmediately be pushed aside in order to begin setting the next´s chapter "plot", creating a cycle of nothing.

When I caught up to date, I found the state of the series to have turned formulaic, where the character development had turned into a harem in which the MC was just the typical pure vicinity of a guy I have become tired of reading.

And in a way, this became too boring of a way to lead your work, eventually I just felt like I was going through clickbait content. (I understand this might be my first time going through this, or even that I´m still missing something, but please understand. I was hopeful this was going to be an enjoyable ride.)

So far, I don´t condemn anyone who likes this read. I just wanted to give a heads up to not takes this series as seriously as I did.
I couldn´t help it, but in turn it still hurts me when the concept of a good story is inmediately pushed aside for the sake of lazy writting.

In the end, the series just builds up for a mindless read with some fanservice here and there, but if you read it for anything else than that, it´s a waste.

Frankly, I don´t think anyone would care enough to have read this far.

Thank you for coming to my TEDxtalk

Users who are viewing this thread