Houkago no Goumon Shoujo

Dex-chan lover
Asami cover is making me believe she's gonna win lol

@Gagweeb
These are the stages of a hentai consumer :
First stage : you see nipple, PP go diamond, heck, you don't even bother with the tags.
Second stage : nipples ain't enough, i need 'Plot', so you read 'Romance' tag.
Third stage: you first discover 'Netorare' and you feel disgusted, traumatized even, you feel hollow and empty, your PP go soft, and start having trouble sleeping just because you remember the ugly bastard or the ahegao when the heroin got corrupted by him..... ultimately leading to you utterly hating the genre, even avoiding it, and you get PTSD's every time you see 'N', 'T', and 'R' close to each other ......bloody hell, m8.
Fourth stage : you find wisdom, you don't like NTR but you got used to it, so you don't care anymore....
And so, you see nipple PP go Diamond again, like the good old Times...

You should be teaching at university my dude

Dex-chan lover
Having asami portrayed as a normal high school girl is really sweet.

is she crying of sadness or crying of laughter after torturing ishimaru

when i see cover image "WWWWWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF HAPPPPPPPPPEN ???????? "

Double-page supporter
THIS SERIES IS SO GOD TIER THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH FOR THE PERSON THAT IS TRANSLATING THESE LAST FEW CHAPTERS, THERES ONLY 8 MORE AND I REALLY REALLY WANNA SEE THE ENDING TO THIS SERIES

Fed-Kun's army
Did anyone else see the mushroom cloud from chapter 165, and then stood still while the shockwave and fallout hit us in chap. 166

Well it was sort of obvious:
We all knew the prez liked him, it was hinted many many times, but she respected kyoka too much

ITS OVER... Series is finished.

See you guys on the next series.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Idk man, I knew we would have a non-ending harem ending and even the "If" scenarios are not satisfactory enough. But my my complaint is not that.

My main issue is that I never saw real chemistry between Asami and Ishimaru. They felt a bit forced and the backstory showing that she was the first to fall in love was not enough for me.

Dex-chan lover
Idk man, I knew we would have a non-ending harem ending and even the "If" scenarios are not satisfactory enough. But my my complaint is not that.

My main issue is that I never saw real chemistry between Asami and Ishimaru. They felt a bit forced and the backstory showing that she was the first to fall in love was not enough for me.

I felt the contrary, most of the time i tought the entire series was set up for Ishimaru and Asami ending.

The open ending is whatever...

But the "what ifs" are just bland.

Dex-chan lover
I felt the contrary, most of the time i tought the entire series was set up for Ishimaru and Asami ending.

The open ending is whatever...

But the "what ifs" are just bland
Having a set up is not the same as chemistry. Be sincere and ask yourself, how many times during the manga you thought "yea they like eachoter and would make a good couple".

After reading few first chapters, i am glad that I skipped most of the manga and went to ending. S i thought, generic harem with typical "almost confession followed by MC chased by his harem" ending. Don't waste your time.

Users who are viewing this thread