Houkago no Idol ni wa Himitsu ga aru - Ch. 17 - Kuromiya-san's seasonal clothes

Dex-chan lover
:pacman: I can already see it:

Rei: * practically throwing herself at MC *
MC: You tripped, are you okay?

Rei: I think you look really cool today!!!
MC: Thanks for being nice

Wedding Day:
Rei: I want to be with you for the rest of my life
MC: As friends right?

Supporter
:pacman: I can already see it:

Rei: * practically throwing herself at MC *
MC: You tripped, are you okay?

Rei: I think you look really cool today!!!
MC: Thanks for being nice

Wedding Day:
Rei: I want to be with you for the rest of my life
MC: As friends right?
Every harem anime ending ever.

Dex-chan lover
this chapter seems kinda weird, like a completely different manga, it was semi serious romance with comedy but this looks like its comedy with romance elements in it, pretty big tone shift or maybe i'm tripping

this chapter seems kinda weird, like a completely different manga, it was semi serious romance with comedy but this looks like its comedy with romance elements in it, pretty big tone shift or maybe i'm tripping
Ehh I see what you mean, as the explosions were a bit much, but this manga did always have that kind of side. I mean, remember when Hiruno was melting during tests? Also I would like to contend that the romance is actually becoming a bit more prominent, and it is just that this chapter was more focused on comedy

Dex-chan lover
Ehh I see what you mean, as the explosions were a bit much, but this manga did always have that kind of side. I mean, remember when Hiruno was melting during tests? Also I would like to contend that the romance is actually becoming a bit more prominent, and it is just that this chapter was more focused on comedy
I see you think that next chapter will be back to normal, probably, because as you said
the romance is actually becoming a bit more prominent
and dont get me wrong I am not complaining its just feels a bit weird, like reading one manga and next chapter is the other

Dex-chan lover
MC, stay away from that group

Funny how that guy calls the MC a weirdo for always studying....yet literally before that he was getting exaggeratedly excited over girls wearing short sleeve shirts

Mans really got that virgin mentality, and I feel he'll make MC look bad if he did start hanging out with those 3 guys

Users who are viewing this thread