Houkago no Idol ni wa Himitsu ga aru - Ch. 39 - Kuromiya-san and helping

Dex-chan lover
I never understood this sort of premise. Why do they hold so much power over him (the sister and the retarded CF)? Why can't you just tell them to fuck off? What the fuck is wrong with the creepy classmates. Why is everyone but the main couple is so FUCKED in the head? Is this suppose to be funny? Just another Yamai from Komi-san situation i guess. An absolute repulsive character played for laughs.

Double-page supporter
Nice touch on page 9 with adding lightning for Super Saiyan 2, and guess the author didn't want to go all out with Super Saiyan 3.

his family kind of sucks :alien:

They definitely do. Thought his sister was cool at first, but it's clear that she has issues as well.

Dex-chan lover
Nice touch on page 9 with adding lightning for Super Saiyan 2, and guess the author didn't want to go all out with Super Saiyan 3.

They definitely do. Thought his sister was cool at first, but it's clear that she has issues as well.
SSJ3 is a trash transformation tho, so there's no point

Wtf are these past few chapters. Like they don't even make much sense I went back a few to see if i had forgotten something but its just all over the place right now? Or am I just stupid

Users who are viewing this thread