Houkago no Idol ni wa Himitsu ga aru - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Kuromiya-san's Reason

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the upload! Judging by this chapter I get the hipe we might see quick relationship building... until some inevitable drama occurs. See you all next chapter!

VIP
at this rate, she is going to drag him to her home soon.

Dex-chan lover
The translation in this chapter felt so...off. Or maybe that's how the author actually wrote it? In which case, the author's writing felt so off.

I could understand the general idea, but it felt like they weren't speaking like normal humans, let alone teenaged high-schoolers in Japan. The wording was really weird.

Dex-chan lover
I really like this rough-ish art style. Looking forward to the next volume.

Group Leader
The translation in this chapter felt so...off. Or maybe that's how the author actually wrote it? In which case, the author's writing felt so off.

I could understand the general idea, but it felt like they weren't speaking like normal humans, let alone teenaged high-schoolers in Japan. The wording was really weird.
Please tell us on discord what u felt was not right. I would try my best if there really was some error and update it. Thanks!

Dex-chan lover
ilhiv8179yab1.jpg

Dex-chan lover
The Afterword is me rn, i struggle to convey my feelings to girls i find attractive and I’m about to enter the real world

Users who are viewing this thread