Houkago Teibou Nisshi - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Shopping

Double-page supporter
thank you for picking this series up, it has great vibe and art and characters!

Dex-chan lover
im super excited about the anime!

and obviously for you, for picking up the series... thanks fam, youre doing us all a favor

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone know about fishing? How accurate and interesting is the information about its in this manga? I live in a sea town, but I have never been fishing before.

Supporter
Only just found this series, and already looking forward to more chapters, and an anime release too?! Fabulous.

Thank you @LonelyHikikomori for the translation, it's a winner for me.

@Superoniichan

As far as equipment and techniques its accurate. I don't know the sealife in their area, so as far as specific species I don't know, but I would assume that it was researched.

Much of my fishing when I lived in Okinawa was for sharks. You want them under four feet long for better quality meat. You also want them to be as close to four feet as possible if you are likely to be sharing with whomever is hanging out o the beach.

I imagine that most of their reels will be Shimano.

Dex-chan lover
@Solitude Thanks for the answer! I love works that want to introduce the reader to a variety of hobbies or occupations, but I can’t always appreciate how “scientifically” the image of the subject is in the title.

Supporter
Oof, why does men's clothing always have to be frumpy and monochrome? Do men not deserve fashion choices too?

Users who are viewing this thread