Houkago

Group Leader
Oh whoops looks like I fucked that description. If someone could fix that, I would be grateful.

Group Leader
Anyways, this title has 4 chapters and 2 side stories released, but so far only this chapter has been translated by our friends over at Yuri-ism. Also the art style reminds me of Nakatani Nio

Uwahh How I wish the other chapter will get translated. Anyway I'm thankful for those who work for this.

Dex-chan lover
I know this is technically a one shot, but the artists posts so much about these two on their pixiv , and I wish that would be translated too

Dex-chan lover
@JKTV

Many thanks for the link. <3

Edit: Oh this was already up a month ago and was reposted? Wish I found it then, lol. Nice manga.

this is a duplicate someone already uploaded it 6 months ago
Edit: idk why my comment is here i guess it got moved

mj

Oshima Tomo's art has drastically improved since the last time I saw their works

What a cringefest.

>wtf this is just like me and my ex
Case and point. Does being a minority comes in bundle with crippling need to 'relate', symptoms of emotional arrested development, and shameless penchant for oversharing personal facts from ones life that arent starting points for, nor do they bring anything new to already rolling threads of existing discussion?

No one cares, you wrote this for yourself. Sadly, reeing "its so me" is a pretty standard fare for 'gay' fiction comment sections. Barf.

"Women are conditioned to [seek out and] enjoy making love to themselves through eyes of the others". Originally this quote referred to literal sexual acts and had something to do with "societal engineering" and "oppresion", but Im starting to think its much more poignant, packing amount of meaning unintended by its author. Hard to believe it was coined by raging feminist professor in [redacted] college.

As for the manga itself, its a shlick piece. At least of higher quality than the artists 'straight' works, where characters are wooden, relationshits feel forced or unnatural, and every interaction between leads comes off as artificial. Most gays cant write het, for whatever reason.

Dex-chan lover
I just wanna say I'm really liking the art by Tomo. chapter 6 before part 5 is strange, but no real problem given the amount of story this has. I'm just thankful for translations - so thank you translators!

Also, what the heck with comment the below me. I'm guessing it is a troll post so I'm gonna ignore it...

edit: And a mean response to match the original hateful post. Please tell me you are just trolling and not such an incredibly rude person. Insulting everyone by calling it a cringefest is just unnecessary and the next part is rude as well. I mean insulting someone and saying they added nothing to the conversation added nothing to the conversation so I stopped reading at that and assumed it is a troll. If it is not though, I will say I'm sorry. I'm not out to start fights or anything, I just don't support troll posts.

Users who are viewing this thread