Houkago

love this manga and been reading like 5 times already, really want a new chapter by now!! but... there's none T^T especially the raw...

i love this so much! it's like my comfort anime whenever i'm feeling down and it really makes my heart flutter. i wish i had what they have :(

Dex-chan lover
Someone please translate houkago anther story and another story 2, I believe that's the last two books in the series. Plz, it's the last twooooooo someone

Supporter
For readers information

On Amazon JP you can buy the originals for example as kindle edition. So, if you stumble upon the amazon page of Houkago, because you search for information about the "Ongoing" part, you might wonder, because there are 19 books.

So I made an overview how this is related.

BookTitle or NumberMongadex "Chapter"Remark
11Chapter 1
22Chapter 2
3Type of KissesChapter 1.5translated
43Chapter 3
54Chapter 4
6(none)Chapter 4.5really, there is no title
75Chapter 5
86Chapter 6
9Were Kisses LandChapter 6.5translated
107Chapter 7
118Chapter 8
12LINGERIEChapter 8.5(original englisch title writing)
139Chapter 9
14lingerie FITTINGChapter 9.5(original englisch title writing)
1510Chapter 10
1611Chapter 11
172nd seasonChapter 12(original englisch title writing)
18Another storyChapter 13(original englisch title writing)
19Another Story2Chapter 14(original englisch title writing)

Now about the "Ongoing": I did not find any other reference, but you can subscribe to automatically get the new volume, when it gets published.
Book 1 was published 2018-12-28
Bokk 18 was published 2022-03-19
Book 19 was published 2023-04-29
The time between publishing seems to increase, but 'til now, nothing out of the ordinary. So, let's wait for a new book. :)

The Shiine MC just doesn't do it for me. She feels like a shy boy in the beginnings of a relationship, which would be fine, except for the fact that this is yuri. I know her character is female and possesses some female traits (chest and clothing, only that), but her personality and her behavior around Ichika just reminds me of badly written hetero romance with the shy boy that cowers away from any advancement in the relationship. Feels very shounen like, I guess? Good thing the relationship actually moves forward somehow, since I was desperate seeing the Shiine girl frantically kissing the other girl whenever she has something she can't get out of her mouth.

Ichika, on the other hand, is perfect. If only we got to see things more from her perspective, that would make the show a lot of interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread