Houou Gakuen Misoragumi

Dex-chan lover
This bring back old memories and I able to read the rest of volume.

Double-page supporter
@ajddavid452
Boku Girl is basically peer pressure Gender Dysphoria the manga.
on the second sentence, our fmc might be a David Reimer case if the mom is a misogynist.

Double-page supporter
@ajddavid452
Don't take it literally. I'm just pointing out how in David Reimer's case he was forced and manipulated to be a girl for an experiment. Now that is an extreme but maybe the fmc is a lesbian due to her mom's rhetoric? I haven't read it yet granted, im just putting the idea out there.

Well, that was uncomfortable.
Def feels like reading a conversion therapy manga.

Fed-Kun's army
This manga is literally just "yeah uh lesbians just haven't found the right guy yet lmao get over it"

Group Leader
Funny, but a bit homophobic. Disappointing. Guess what, author, lesbians will still only be attracted to girls even if you make them spend time with only guys, but I guess you’re not ready for that conversation.

I was so excited for a twist on the usual girl goes to an all boy school, cause shes gay. But nup, they instead just decided to go with some really homophobic plot line and make her straight! so fun /s

Ngl very disappointed, was very uncomfortable to read. At least Kousuke is nice *sigh*

Group Leader
Featuring the magical fairy of recruitment from Ciel Scans! Back to the manga — setting aside the female lead’s horrible excuse of a mother, as well as the abysmal and flawed plot build-up, it has nothing really interesting going for it. The lackluster cast of characters, the horrible pacing, the dull and seemingly out-of-nowhere backstory,... the list of flaws go on and on. This manga is painfully average in each of its respective genre (besides comedy), hell, there wasn’t even a harem.
At least the art is cute, the comedy is on-point and the ending is satisfactory. All and all, this was a terrible read for me

Why is everyone talking about her mom and conversion?????
This has nice comedy and good characters, REALLY!!

This has nice comedy and good characters, REALLY!!
Also, the distribution of ratings is awesome.

Dex-chan lover
Who knows? Her own lesbianism isn't lesbianism in its own right. It's misandry, which is why she vomits at the thought of men. Doesn't matter too much that she seeks out women when it's partly the result of being comically repulsed by men for reasons that don't matter to the narrative (at least, as far as chapter 1 goes).

If those impressions you're referring to weren't the product of jumping at shadows, they might have taken issue with the portrayal of her lesbianism as the aforementioned instead of the fact that she becomes someone who doesn't vomit at the thought of men.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread