Housekeeper

Nvm this is kinda stupid. No matter how you look at it the Android is stupid and actually killed innocent ppl.

Dex-chan lover
Don't expect too much,
you might get disappointed.
I give it 6 points.

Too many young girls in convenient roles to please male readers and a ridiculous superpower make this story hard to take seriously

I don't get why people hate this in my opinion I think this manga deserve a chance since I really liked it. To be honest it's not that bad and atleast it's somewhat orginal idk maybe that's me

The "shared universe" which Ylabs calls "Superstring" is really just a bunch of individual IPs they bought up and terribly mashed together in an effort to give the company and its assets a higher perceived value to an out of touch corporate audience, because "we're just like billion dollar Marvel and DC" never mind the fact that those two started with a cohesive base and were then built up for the better part of a century.

Power Uploader
@PegVanime This is the type of manhwa that needs like tons of chapters in order to build up reader base, but trust me, the story's going to get better and better (justsomebody13 said so based on what she's read on the raw)

@Ayreos
i don't think any male reader was pleased with the old ladies
+ their clothes aren't ridiculous like some other series ..

Group Leader
I really liked this at first, but now it's beginning to turn into a rather derivative shounen action-palooza. I think I'll come back after 10 chapters or so, per my usual policy.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
It started out great. Now its just...

Run here, watch shitty government do some random extra-terribly-shitty convoluted plot, fight, run away. The lack of any proper characters is another big issue.

Random government douche villains that people just want to see dead aside, only two characters in this story matters. Our beloved robot maid who has the personality befitting of well... a robot, and a zombie. The two types of characters that wouldn't do that well with conversation and personality. If there are anybody else, chances are "XXX has left the party" and thats it for your party banters.

🤬how can they be so cruel....!
F#@k it just let them die instead evolved one should live those creep should die mercilessly ..!😒

Users who are viewing this thread