Housekeeper

This is actually a pretty well-written series.

Did you guys catch the Wizard of Oz references?

Some info about the shared universe called Super String

http://ylab-en.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=02_01_eng

Fed-Kun's army
@blackdemigod09 Seems to me like they just took a bunch of unrelated stories and decided to tie them together with alternate dimension bullshit after the fact, Blade of the Phantom Master in particular is a remake of a story that was published before that company even formed.

Dex-chan lover
@blackdemigod09 I can't even begin to comprehend how their planet works. In Housekeeper alone they are undergoing 2 different apocalypses, in your link there is one more. Is every manga in their canon the universe conspiring to fuck humanity?

@WildJoker @Nimroth

I am honestly as confused as both of you are. But from what I understood about the universe, Distant Sky showed that Terror Man is still alive, well not until the world or the universe ended. The surviving group sent a girl to the past and ends up in the timeline of the manwha called ISLAND so she can undo whatever shit happened. She had a cameo meeting the MC of the ISLAND. It seems to me that Distant Sky was the first of the series.

The MC of the series called Caveman and Westwood Vibrato appeared in Terror Man, while Terror Man MC appeared in the series called Revival Man or Reawaken Man. Blade of the Phantom Master is now rebooted to webcomic style. Probably to fit in the super string universe. I'm still trying to find out how the fuck all this ties in.

In Terror Man, the meteor which landed to earth which is the origin of the power of the MC seems to be part of another series which I forgot. The black sinking holes too. And especially the ending of the Terror Man. Sadly we probably won't know anything about that since th author backed out of the project.

I just realized that it has been 2 years since when I started reading the novel at chaper 1

good lord

Users who are viewing this thread