Housewife X JK - Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
holy shit! What if they run into Miki and his huge boobs on the way back

Dex-chan lover
Does all of their wild and steamy sex not count?

They are in a relationship, a very twisted one that will bring only pain and misery to those around them yeah, but it is indeed a relationship.

I want Hinata to suffer some damn karma for once.

Let the relationship destroyer know what it feels like to have the same done to her.
Why her, though? Mizuki not only is the adult here, she's the one who is in relationship and the one who should have known better. Hinata is not a good person, but if you want to punish someone here, it should the one actually betraying her husband.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Why her, though? Mizuki not only is the adult here, she's the one who is in relationship and the one should know better. Hinata is not a good person, but if you want to punish someone here, it should the one actually betraying her husband.
Hey good point.

Punish BOTH of them.

Which honestly I know will likely not happen cause of the huge plot armor the author gave them. :fml:

Dex-chan lover
Do it. Bring her home. However, don't have sex with her. Just leave her to rest while you go off with Hinata. Meanwhile, your daughter shows up and falls for this effectively older version of Hinata and has her own illicit relationship. All problems will be solved. Dad is in his cubical, all is right with the world~ :ROFLMAO:

Dex-chan lover
Do it. Bring her home. However, don't have sex with her. Just leave her to rest while you go off with Hinata. Meanwhile, your daughter shows up and falls for this effectively older version of Hinata and has her own illicit relationship. All problems will be solved. Dad is in his cubical, all is right with the world~ :ROFLMAO:
This would actually be hilarious. Imagine being the step-mom to your step-mom. That would make for some interesting holidays.

Dex-chan lover
Man, the foursome after the family reunion is going to be fucking lit.
And the husband will record it, tears in his eyes. Penis in his hand.
Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
I kinda like this idea....

Dex-chan lover
Definitely leading to sex and I'm assuming after the deed she'll hear the story and the daughter's name and realise she's just done her mistress' mother. By that point, might as well just invite them both, I feel Hinata would be up for that.

Dex-chan lover
I really don't care about him all that much since he's basically faceless, but what kind of Bank Employee is forced to travel abroad for months at a time? Wouldn't surprise me if he's doing something himself.
I thought he was just relocated within the country. It says she’s sending him meals every week, I doubt she’d do that if he was abroad.

Wonder if we’ll get more backstory on all how she met her husband since we’re digging into the past now. Wonder if Mao had anything to do with it.

Dex-chan lover
Hinata's mom is my bet. I hope it isn't a weird ending where both moms end up with the other's daughter since we see no actual personality with Hinata just lust incarnate. If anything it should be both moms and both daughters together with potential fluidity if they really feel they have to

Users who are viewing this thread