Housewife X JK - Ch. 18

I guess I'll point out the obvious elephant in the room, but page 5 is a complete mess. Not only that, but even as a non-native english speaker I constantly see the translations for this series, as well as other series being translated by Squiggles, to have a bunch of obvious grammar or spelling mistakes. I'm not sure why this group doesn't focus as much on quality of their translations, as they do on their self PR.

Dex-chan lover
I present to you a useful exploitable image

Yuri-What-s-That.png

Dex-chan lover
I guess I'll point out the obvious elephant in the room, but page 5 is a complete mess. Not only that, but even as a non-native english speaker I constantly see the translations for this series, as well as other series being translated by Squiggles, to have a bunch of obvious grammar or spelling mistakes. I'm not sure why this group doesn't focus as much on quality of their translations, as they do on their self PR.
This group has always being like this. It is barely better than looking for the raws and using google translate on the pages yourself. It's a shame because people have this really shitty "code" for piracy about not touching what others are doing, so you are stuck with shitty releases a lot of the time.

Group Leader
Page 5 needs to be CL and TS~
Thanks for the work as always.

Not sure were the history is going atp just want to see what happens when Hinata knows the connection between these two childhood friends.... she seems to have fallen in love a few chapters ago :pepehmm:

Dex-chan lover
Come on, why didn’t the author hook the 2 adults! Its better and safer to read adults romancing than an adult romancing a teenager..

Double-page supporter
Don't tell me Mao is Hinata's mom (they have the same mole) .... And don't tell me it's going to end like Mizuki × Mao and Hinata × Mizuki's daughter (Forgot her name)
I'll riot if this isn't what eventually happens. A forbidden relationship seems fun for a while but there are a lot of lives on the verge of being absolutely ruined so I'd take the happy ending over that any day.

Dex-chan lover
I'll riot if this isn't what eventually happens. A forbidden relationship seems fun for a while but there are a lot of lives on the verge of being absolutely ruined so I'd take the happy ending over that any day.
Lives are still going to be ruined. In fact, in both cases only one life is getting ruined - the husband's.

Dex-chan lover
well nothing to really say for this ch as looks like the fun wont start till like next ch or so

so am looking forward to it

also the cookie part lol seems like Hinata reaching her limit

Users who are viewing this thread