Housewife X JK - Ch. 18

Don't tell me Mao is Hinata's mom (they have the same mole) .... And don't tell me it's going to end like Mizuki × Mao and Hinata × Mizuki's daughter (Forgot her name)
It's obvious that Mao is Hinata's mom. Same mole and same eyes, young Mao's face is just slightly rounder than Hinata's

Dex-chan lover
The husband is blindly shit. Mao still fine lady and (not sure yet) her attitude is not bad. Even in drunk state, shes still good.

Me don't mind if got harassed by her. Heh

Fed-Kun's army
English grammar mistakes and random words left in Japanese but still also spelled wrong. Yep, it's a Squiggles upload.

Double-page supporter
Lives are still going to be ruined. In fact, in both cases only one life is getting ruined - the husband's.
True he's pretty screwed. I'm sort of hoping he's already on his way out of the marriage but I'll admit that'd feel pretty damn convenient.

Dex-chan lover
True he's pretty screwed. I'm sort of hoping he's already on his way out of the marriage but I'll admit that'd feel pretty damn convenient.
The only thing that makes me not feel utterly shit about the whole situation is that the one time we saw him interacting with whatsername, he was a bit snappish, making me wonder if he is usually an ass.

Dex-chan lover
The only thing that makes me not feel utterly shit about the whole situation is that the one time we saw him interacting with whatsername, he was a bit snappish, making me wonder if he is usually an ass.
He seems like the kind of guy who takes everything for granted. They're married and had a kid, that's enough "commitment" from his part. He expects Mizuki to run the house while he just provides. I do want to see how they got married, though. Mizuki seems too gay (Maho and Hinata look extremely similar) for me to believe she was in love with him at any point in time.

Double-page supporter
I'll have to go back and reread that but it makes me think the author plans to go that route and have him be shitty to try to make the rest of this less so. Ymmv

Dex-chan lover
He seems like the kind of guy who takes everything for granted. They're married and had a kid, that's enough "commitment" from his part. He expects Mizuki to run the house while he just provides. I do want to see how they got married, though. Mizuki seems too gay (Maho and Hinata look extremely similar) for me to believe she was in love with him at any point in time.
That seems to be the standard depiction of marriage in manga - dunno about how accurate-to-life it is though.

And it is entirely possible they met at a group meeting and got married because she felt pressured by her family and society's expectations.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter! Also gosh darn it, there's about to be some drama isn't there?

Dex-chan lover
Looks like author is going to make excuses that the husband is shitty to her, and all. that's just excuses. more than likely Mizuki has been cold towards him. She never talks about her husband, she never thinks about her husband. She even stated only hinata can make her feel good. So there's no way she's lovey dovey with him t all. in a normal marriage there's affection between husband, and wife. Here you see none of that at all. I doubt Mizuki even loved him from the beginning. She more used him like a curtain to hide from society, and those around her. I feel sorry for the daughter, and husband. To be married to a woman who has zero love is a waste of time, and effort. I'm sure he loves her. Actually I'm pretty sure he did say he loved her, When they talked on the phone that one chapter. He needs to divorce her asap, and take her to court. There's a law where you can take your unfaithful spouse to court, and have them pay reparations to you.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I don't know how anybody is hating on the husband. He's literally doing what is expected of him for his family and his wife is cheating on him with a freaking teenager - not just while he is gone but while she was on the phone with him. How the wife doesn't even feel even remotely bad/guilty about her actions after being told her school friend was literally cheated on and is getting a divorce because of it is absolutely insane but yuri > everything else I guess.

Dex-chan lover
Idk where this all will lead to... but the fact Mao has a mole in her chin in the exact same place of Hinata worries me. Normally in manga they seem to think is hereditary so the kids have the exact same mole as their parents.
Imagine divorcing because of cheating while ur daughter is doing the same to someone else. Hope im wrong... if so, thats super weird, almost like a projection but the one who approach was Hinata.

Users who are viewing this thread