Housewife X JK - Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
If I recall correctly, Hinata only befriended Hazuki to have an excuse to go visit her mom. She met the mom first. So at least at first she only thought of her as a tool...
Nah, she knew Hazuki first, since they were classmates. She didn’t meet Mizuki until she came to their class for a festival. But yeah, it does seem like she started hanging with Hazuki more so she could get closer to Mizuki.

Dex-chan lover
Nah, she knew Hazuki first, since they were classmates. She didn’t meet Mizuki until she came to their class for a festival. But yeah, it does seem like she started hanging with Hazuki more so she could get closer to Mizuki.
I thought she just knew Hazuki was a classmate and wasn't actually good friends with her until she met her mom at the festival.

Edit: okay, I just went back and reread the first few chapters, and I guess it doesn't explicitly say one way or the other whether they were already friends before that. But she definitely didn't start coming over to visit before she met the mom.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
"This is bad"... i rather think is because Mizuki might not like it. If Hinata were to develop feelings for Hazuki too the story would completely become a mess.
I can only imagine this story having a disney magic kind of ending at this point (a happy end tho completely illogical). I mean, although is very clear that Mizuki and her husband dont really love each other it would be a huge mess going through separation mostly for Hazuki and worst of all if her mother ends with her best friend and beloved Hinata. Thats why Hazuki being in love kind of spoiled the only possible less worst solution i could imagine.

Users who are viewing this thread