Hitozuma to JK - Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
what we got here

1) side yuri stupid couple

2) old ex-couple that wait too long for confession

3) daughter who see her mom NTR-yuri scene ( inside her mind at least)...

while still didnt notice that her mom now in love and have relationship with her crush ..

Double-page supporter
Yay, new chapter^^ thanks for the hard work.
Also, I wonder how this mnga will resolve. Mizuki cant just divorce cause she has no income and stuff and hinata is very far away from having one too.
id love for this manga to just keep going forever~

Dex-chan lover
Another useless confession... This just give me a lot of frustration.
So now what ? Are they going to date each other, become sex buddy or nothing will change ?
"It was a long time ago, now we are married woman and you have children, we can't get divorce and married each other because Japon suck. Let's be in the closet FOR.E.VER !"
At least setup something else other than drama.

Dex-chan lover
Stupid daughter making things up in her mind that will probably end up causing huge problems…

Dex-chan lover
"I've seen that in shoujo manga" sorry but no, those milf ntr sex scenes aren't from your average shoujo :lewd:
It can go any way now and even the friends are going at it now IN PUBLIC
honey, either you haven't read much or you are just very ignorant of the shoujo genre

the shoujo from 80s-90s and early 2000s (especially the ones written by Korean author) are rauchy beyond words. Incest, cheating, NTR, rape, and more are all included. They just aren't shown too explicitly but it's always clear what was happening.

Ōke no Monshō - a classic shoujo on the tame side - still has incest and attempted rape.

so after some searching, my friends said that any works from Shinohara Chie and Saitou Chiho should be approached with cautions as they all contain questionable themes or elements (and do not read their Josei works if you want to keep feeling sane)

anw, I grew up on shoujo and not all of them are fluffy lovely things

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread