How a Single Gold Coin Can Change an Adventurer's Life

It's finally been broken the trope of
hot older girl who is super helpful at the beginning but leaves while MC is still young so that he can grow or she has some important thing to do and they'll meet again eventually, but it takes multiple arcs and MC is constantly thrown more and more basic 1 trope girls with problems who eventually get added to the harem because they are his age, while we see best girl in mini episodes between arcs thinking how the MC is growing up until it is her turn to have a problem the MC can solve just so she can be added to the Harem. We don't need to keep doing this, if you're fine with the elf girl to get with a teen you're fine with her getting with him as a boy.
Don't screw this up for me MC!

Dex-chan lover
The "thing" offered seemed kinda... Weird? Like i get it but it doesn't sit well with me somehow 🤔

At this point I'm just happy it doesn't have a harem tag. Also MC looks likeable.

Wow this is interesting. No too edgy stuff, no bad isekai harem OP, and growing from zero to hero MC.

I hope author wont mess this up

Ok this looks promising, aside feom some references to videogames it doesn't fall into clichés or stuff like that, I hope they keep translating it.

i was thinking this is pedophilia and shit but it got me thinking that all elf are pedo who marry 30 or 20 years old guy while being 300+

@me474 that is nonsense ir the guy is "legal" the elf ins't pedo, isn't about age difference its about mental maturity dawn I can't explain with my poor english btw I feel really strong Labirinth of the Grisaia Vibes here

MC not being carried by the teacher is pretty good, the struggles will be real.

Isnt she... grooming him...? Hes only 13yr old and she’ll nuture him to be a good man to be her husband ;;;;; im not sure how I feel about this cause she is an elf i guess ;;;;

Ch 4, my dumb ass would've bought a double handed sword and probably died one chapter later.

Reminds me of DanMachi, just a nice slow-starting hero story without much subversiveness. I like it.

Users who are viewing this thread