How a Single Gold Coin Can Change an Adventurer's Life

Dex-chan lover
Based mango has the best of both worlds:

• The boy has a party full of genuine bros (not fujoshi bait with yaoi crap, just his friends and comrades who'll fight along him) and those bros won't kick him out because he's useless or because of women and that way we can appreciate some good ol' dungeon adventuring.
  • And in the future he'll marry the hot Elf Onee Chan that is cute, hot and has a best girl personality, win-win situation.

I hope someday any scanlation team píck up this gem, because it has raws up to chapter 32 already.

Edit: Yeah, introducing the love interest right from the beginning was a smart move from the author, because now that we have our hot elf onee san and future love interest estabilished, the author can properly focus on the dungeon exploring with the bros without having to resort to fanservice or harem (as much as I enjoy Harem, I also appreciate a story about bros doing dungeon exploring, not yaoi sh*t). Nice job author-san.

Last edited:
the only thing holding this back is the translation, it's not awful but it could use some proofreading

Scratch that, the only thing holding it back is the lack of translations because the original group probably chickened out or something, God I'm sick of these people always running the first sign of licensing

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
One thing that didn't get stolen from him is the most important one. Yes, it's his virginity. :slap:

Users who are viewing this thread