How About R15? - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Akine's Rebellion

Dex-chan lover
go fuck yourself you piece of shit sniper. like actually, no respect for the real translators. the ones who put so much work into typesetting and translating so people can read a proper translation. but no, you just had to be the man. you just had to be the one to translate this. you just had to snipe. wow. amazing.
what's so wrong about it ? the frequency of updates is quite low... the other tl team can post it and we'd show appreciation too ?

movies killed my grandma ok?
also thank you for sniping this, i have been a little disappointed regarding the frequency of updates
well, maybe the translator and typesetter are trying their absolute best to make the best scanlation ever that takes quite a while to make. maybe the translator and typesetter also have actual real life lives. maybe you should think about these things before saying this, as sniping is extremely disrespectful for the real translators, yknow.

what's so wrong about it ? the frequency of updates is quite low... the other tl team can post it and we'd show appreciation too ?
sniping is extremely disrespectful to the real translators. the ones who put in a ton of time to translate and clean and typeset, just to have all the people flock to the worser translation just because some person thought "hey imma be disrespectful and create a subpar translation and publish it without the original translators consent before they publish it too". its just plain old rude and makes me mad.

Dex-chan lover
sniping is extremely disrespectful to the real translators. the ones who put in a ton of time to translate and clean and typeset, just to have all the people flock to the worser translation just because some person thought "hey imma be disrespectful and create a subpar translation and publish it without the original translators consent before they publish it too". its just plain old rude and makes me mad.
seems like a TL throwaway account so ima be honest, thank you for your work for TL this manga

Users who are viewing this thread