How do I edit a titles description/ Format type after uploading it? :fixed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do I edit a titles description / change a titles format label. The title I uploaded says “user created” but I did not make the series. I do not own the webtoon and do not wanna get in any legal trouble by having a tag that claims I do.

Btw I’m trying to change the titles description so I can add a link that leads back to the original source material btw. Thanks in advance!

You need to have a Power Uploader title (500 chapters) to edit by yourself. Or you can just report the title so mods fix the description

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
@Belfegrad Or group leader, or contributor, or literally any user role that isn't Member/Validating/Banned.

@Goldeni_pirate If it's not your content, and you're not translating it, you shouldn't be posting it to the site without the express permission of the author. This looks like an English language series, so it's being denied based on that.

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
@Belfegrad Members can upload chapters, create groups, create title pages, post comments, etc.
Contributors/PUs/VIPs can edit title pages.
GLs have the above + the ability to edit chapters belonging to their group, and edit the group itself.
Everything above that is sekrit staff powers.

@Belfegrad thanks I’ll try that. I’m pretty sure not every series that’s on here (especially the popular ones) have expression permission from the authors to be on here tho considering this is a website that pirates manga.

@BraveDude8 I’m not sure if it’s an English series exclusively but I was planning on uploading the English chapters first then afterwards with the help of a friend of mine we were gonna work together to translate some chapters into Spanish for everyone. Is it possible u can message me privately to help me through these issues? I was talking with another moderator but every message they sent me sounded like a robot 🤖 speaking and they weren’t very helpful lol.

Appreciate the help

@Goldeni_pirate
If it's not your content, and you're not translating it
They do not permit uploading raw chapters here. For comics of English origins or the likes, they only permit it if the owners allow it. Translating it into anothet language, they don't care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread