How Do We Relationship? - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Ok, so I'll be that guy again and I'll compare it to the one-shot.

The making up kind of sets it apart and goes for a more mature and functional relationship, which is completely absent in the one-shot and gives us the possibility of it not going that way.
But at the same time, this is more of a stretch and my view only, but I can't help feeling like Rika might end up being a third wheel and maybe even a rival for Miwa, which again would set it's course for the one-shot ending.

So with these in mind, I guess there's no point in saying that this will be just and expansion of the one-shot since it does give the possibilties for a new story in general, so we'll just have to wait for more.

Thanks again as always for the update!

Just thought to leave words of gratitude to the scanlator
The conversation is really smooth like it was originqlly in english

Goodjob

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I’m really not sure who deserves more credit, but I’ve gotta give props to the translator for making such smooth and natural dialogue. And thank the mangaka for elaborating on this story in such a way.

And as always I’m baffled by this manga...it’s so rare to see characters actually behaving like people and relationships that flow normally instead of a bunch of tired tropes that have completely bastardized the idea of romance.

It’s shocking how much of a difference the simple fact that they didn’t actually sugarcoat the fact that Miwa is a lot to handle and instead they dealt with it and compromised. It was also nice to learn more about the other girls...makes sense how they all got to know each other considering they are also band-geeks.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I gotta say the way the characters interact is superb. Thanks a lot to both the author and translators.

Dex-chan lover
@Epsilon04
dont.jpg

Aggregator gang
I think I said this before, but I wouldn't worry about the oneshot.
They relationship is totally different here

(But yeah, the blondie's thoughts are scary, especially after what happened in the oneshots end, hope she wont become the 3rd girl)

Dex-chan lover
Very good expansion and resolution of that whole situation. A lot of going out is communication and yes, that even means the bad parts of it. You can't just pretend everything is hunky dory when it isn't and nobody is the perfect partner that 100% aligns with you. But if you talk it out and work through it you'll be able to handle it together.

Also Jesus dude, see a therapist about your problem with women don't just be an incel on manga comment sections.

Dex-chan lover
Aw shit I hope it doesn’t end like the one shot but it will, won’t it?
Aaaaaaa

Dex-chan lover
I've almost always made myself be pessimistic
So if something bad happened (aka it ends like the oneshot), then I already expected it
and if it something good happens (aka it doesn't end like the oneshot) then I'm twice as happy
so there we go.

Also thx for the mangaka and the translator for such a good read
(i'm not good with thank yous hopefully you get the sentiment)

Dex-chan lover
Also i want to remind that we see Miwa in bed with someone in the first page of the first chapter and it's probably Saeko so i think we're good (i hope).

every chapter until the end of this manga will people keep bringing up this stupid one-shot

Dex-chan lover
Did people completely forget how this series starts ? Like the literal first few pages ? Don't worry folks, they'll be fine in the end .

Fed-Kun's army
I strongly disagree with everyone calling the translation "natural" and "smooth". While I enjoy the story and the relationship, the dialogue is so cringe. I get that it's hard to translate the slang, but this is waay too much for me. It sounds like some fat tumblr white girl translated this whole thing. I enjoy the other stuff this group puts out, but I'm dropping this from here on.

I don't get the guy on page 4, how could he pass on mid-fuck heroic speeches? They are awesome.

Dex-chan lover
Cute enough couple to exorcise the THOT with their presence and guide her back to the light.

Users who are viewing this thread