How Do We Relationship? - Vol. 2 Ch. 14

Supporter
Relatable as fuck. 29 years old here and still don't feel like dating anyone. Sometimes I feel the need for affection and the need to cuddle with someone but that's as far as it goes. I can't take care of myself properly and I feel like I don't care enough about my friends so I don't feel like I can be in a relationship with anyone. And then there is my whole family asking me when I'm going to introduce a girlfriend to them. URRGGGHH.

Hey Im glad Usshi at the spotlight
Its nice to have change of pov
And yes she have mature vibe alright 😂

Dex-chan lover
Aww dang. For a moment, I thought we'd get some of that ultra-rare aces representation. It's a pity they pulled the rug out from under me, but I suppose I can't be too salty cause it was a good message in the end. 😑

Dex-chan lover
Man, I sure hope Usshi is able to come to terms with being Ace; cos that's some good character development.
I like that it's just the way she is, without 14 truckloads of "message."

Dex-chan lover
Love all you lads posting here.
I'm in the same boat. The feels are unreal.

Fed-Kun's army
This was such a great chapter.. and GOD DAMN END'S A CHAD, he seems scary on the surface but he's just really honest and is pretty smart.. End is my favorite male character from this manga so far.. I want to see more of him

Thank you so much for the chapter <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Dex-chan lover
That's a nice way to said that End just playing an edgelord/lonewolf character. Buddy think he can talk shit to anyone. Like dude what do you mean no nicknames ? Look like a kid who is embarassing by his parents.

Dex-chan lover
Very good chapter, I’m sure a lot of people feel or have felt that way before, and sometimes you just find someone and it make sense, you are not pretending to be anything for anyone and it just feels right. Fuck everyone else’s expectations, life if for you and who you want in it.

Dex-chan lover
Good chapter i feel like this resonated with a lot of people.

Though theres not really a deep reason to dating someone aside from "i want to be with this person" well at least for me, at some point you just realize you want to monopolize someone cuz you really enjoy their company and i think thats a pretty good reason, if you dont feel that way about someone and enjoy solitude sure go fo it no reason to do it just cuz if its gonna cause you discomfort.

Fed-Kun's army
honestly, end is a lovable asshole. i'd be friends with him tbh.

Double-page supporter
i wonder if Usshi is aro gang? if so i guess she probably wouldn't feel jealous about Rika

Aggregator gang
This feels so AroAce to me. I really enjoy Usshii as a character. An actual different perspective on queerness besides the upfront Lesbian one. Gotta have that one questioning Ace/Aro that looks at everyone having relationships, gay or straight, and is like…. Something just isn’t right here. Is it me? Is this normal? Why have I never felt like this was an option or something I wanted. You’d be surprised the amount of accepting friends that exist in queer spaces about these things. Don’t compulsory sexuality your way into a straight or any kind of romantic/sexual relationship.

Users who are viewing this thread