How Do We Relationship? - Vol. 3 Ch. 19

Fed-Kun's army
@Thrembs
i

Fed-Kun's army
I get why Saeko's reluctant to speak of her middle school years, but she seems to have forgotten she told Miwa in Chapter 6 that her mother knows about her because of stuff that happened back then. And now, she's stonewalling on the topic.

Dex-chan lover
A lot of bad things are building up between them, i dont like that at all, i really wish theyd talk shit out and be more honest, i get that there are reasons both of them dont want to do it but someone needs to step up and just break through the barrier theyre building around their feelings, its gotta be fucking Miwa, Saeko's dealing with a lot more emotional shit and Miwa needs to get over her discomfort of forcing difficult issues.

At least talk it out in a way that leaves the other party satisfied not just "that's my dark past I don't want to talk about it" just leaves a lot of questions, people are inquisitive at least give Miwa something Saeko, welp I do get you but still.

I feel like at the moment there's just attraction from both but they're heading towards a dead end at this point in terms of a long term relationship, a fault in both ends really.

Those "friends" from middle school, they seemed a bit too sarcastic, I'm a sarcastic asshole myself so I kinda picked up on it, anyone else get that feeling ? "Hey what happened to the prince haircut I even had a little crush on you eh?" Sounds kinda assholish to me.

Short hair before, the prince thing, did people assume she was trying to look boyish to hook other girls and she decided to look more feminine to not go through that? Could be.

Dex-chan lover
I dropped this shit for months expecting them to get better and jesus fuck, they are still such a mess.

Why again am I reading this?

in a relationship which is "i-have-a-secret/past-dont-wanna-tell-you" right on the face of each other...thats something huh..they are more like FWB

Users who are viewing this thread