How Do We Relationship? - Vol. 3 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
I'm not 100% sure this is any less toxic of an attitude TBH ^^ . Oh well, at least he might be happier now and he won't bother Miwa anymore so yay I guess ? Also, Rika is litteraly my least favorite type of people IRL, I would legit do everything in my power to leave the room if I was in with her .

Dex-chan lover
God I really hate that fucking character
Dude finally wised up a little but still dude
Grow the fuck up

Dex-chan lover
if this were the real case his first choice is probably better way to end it

Group Leader
Most opinions in the comment section are so childish

"I hate this guy", "I hate this girl."

That's why I expect from a shonen/shoujo comment section😂

Reactions to future chapters gonna be priceless

To be honest this chapter did nothing to make me simpatice with this dude, i still very much dislike how much of a pussy and simp he is.

I kinda don't care.

He seems like a nice enough guy, and he's got some problems to work through, but...it's not what I'm here for.

Good luck, Tsuruta, but go figure your problems out on your own time, man. This is a yuri series, you nerd.

Group Leader
People upset that a dude with a crush has finally decided to just be the best friend possible instead of wallowing in it...

Dude leaves band - bad for him and band
Dude keeps his feelings - bad for everybody
Dude realizes he liked her, but decides to become a friend rather than pursuing something impossible - good for everybody

Dude's gotta work out some deeply ingrained misogyny about how sometimes (attractive) women just aren't always available to him and just deal with it.

Dex-chan lover
That's not even love. That's just infatuation. Most kids experience that fresh out of gradeschool, lol.

Aggregator gang
@sirwolfeye I know right? Sometimes I wonder if everyone on this site is 10 because all they can say is "I don't like it because it's bad" or "I like it because it's good" or "I hope [character] dies because they're mean". This is an adult manga, please learn to criticize things more deeply or just be quiet and read the story.

...Okay, just why are people hating on this guy again? Please tell me, because I simply don’t understand it. He’s literally just a person, not even a bad person, just a person who’s dealing with feelings that he has very little experience with. He doesn’t try to force his feelings on anyone, he doesn’t act as if he’s entitled, he just tries to understand his circumstances as well as he can.

Seriously people, WHAT IN THE WORLD DO YOU HATE ABOUT THIS GUY????

Group Leader
@hollyguild

@HoodedHero007

Exactly. Basically a good character for them is a character who supports their ship, and not a character that brings something different to the table. This a manga where the author where the character explores people's attitudes towards same-sex relationships, including the main characters. Characters generally don't go "Oh, they're lesbians! Okay, I guess..."

At the risk of slightly teasing what's coming, this is an unorthodox manga when it comes to story-telling and character progression. If one goes in with the attitude of forming an opinion on a character in a few chapters, they will completely miss the point of the manga.

This is not Komi-san where everyone fawns over the MC. Miwa and Saeko are renegades with few people that support them, but with everyone else looking down on them. Heck! Miw and Saeko even fail to support each other most of the time. The relationship has more downs than ups and is on a constant edge. This is not a manga for "shippers", fluff addicts, or hopeless romantics.

Its main theme is "the life of a lesbian desperate for love".

Yeah, I'm not fun at parties...😅

I lost all respect for Tsuruta as soon as he said he didn’t understand why she wasn’t into guys, then he... almost gained it back by the end. I dunno, man. I think if he hadn’t said that first line, then I would’ve empathized a lot more.
But that kind of comment (and just his overall brooding) feels like he wanted to find a reason, any reason, that she couldn’t be his, other than the plain and simple fact that she just doesn’t like him like that. Fair that love makes people do and feel weird-ass things. He even says that he’d been trying to stop being in love. Still, not a fan of how his introspection played out.

Users who are viewing this thread