Fed-Kun's army
I hate it
I hate it
I hate it
I have it
I hate it
I hate it
I hate it..

Can you fuckin imagine how that sort of thing would mess you up for the rest of your life? Cause I'm sure it would..

Thank you so much for this chapter <3<3<3

man, I read the last chapter of the raw and it seems like there isn't any character development...

Aggregator gang
Melodramatic shit like "I'll probably never get away from my parents as long as I live" and "I don't want you to see this" yeah I'd fall in love with her too.

Dex-chan lover
It's a great manga. i find that i'm constantly approving and disapproving the character's actions, but i think it makes it more realistic, in a way.

I wish things were a bit less awkward between miwa and saeko. I like both of the characters, they're both relatable at times, but it seems like they're not really confortable with each other. I cheer for their success, but often everything goes back to zero, with both of them not being honest with the other. It's a bit frustrating, but again, i think that makes it more realistic, which i think was the author's intentions. I Don't think they'll be together, in the end.

Still, a great manga. Quite enjoyable to read!

Double-page supporter
I hate reading this manga. I dont get these kinds of goosebumps even from horror stuff. Fucking anxiety man

Why even have a kid if you're just gonna control everything they do like a robot smh

Double-page supporter
Ugh thoose kind of parents only ruined their own child, ironically thoose kind of people really exist in real life. I have a strict parents but not as strict as that, and it already frustates me. I can't imagine to have thoose parents for real.

God this author absolutely does not hold back with his protrayals of the power of a deep first love and then uses Saeko to show how little of a chance someone has in replacing that love. Years later and regardless of a serious relationship, Miwa still gets butterflies over Shiho...

Sadly, Saeko is facing the same reality we all face in a relationship. Someone is settling for someone. No matter how much they say they love you, deep down they're only with you because they're not with them.

Fed-Kun's army
This manga already was a fine series, and, now, its quality rating has most definitely ratcheted up.

Users who are viewing this thread