How Do We Relationship? - Vol. 3 Ch. 26

i've had friends with similar family situations and its really rough for everyone involved. that line where the classmate says "maybe youre misunderstanding", ooph it hit hard.

im really glad the girl found a more satisfying life in college

Fed-Kun's army
Damn, why did the artist have to make Shiho so much more interesting than Saeko? Now I'm kinda wanting Miwa to break up and get with her instead. Shiho could probably manage a relationship with Miwa better than how Saeko is faring right now, and she'd probably be more satisfied with Shiho. Since it's called How Do We Relationship? she's probably not going to break up, and it's gonna continue focusing on their rocky relationship. But you never know, we still got almost 20 chapters untranslated. Also I would've bitchslapped the fuck out of my sister for saying something like that.

My wife's therapist once said "the source of mental problems are the parents in almost all cases".

Also, that shino girl seems like a better match to me.

Fed-Kun's army
Ya know ... thinking back to how the original iteration of this manga ended, this particular story thread could go just about anywhere.

Fed-Kun's army
I think all this is being shown to portray how much she has changed, because now she can express her feelings, at least most of them.
Just hope her current relationship goes well.

Thank you so much for the chapter, can't wait to read the next one 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Can someone clear up my confusion who has the one getting treated like shit by her fam? The main girl or the girl that came back?

Dex-chan lover
Ngl I feel like she'd have a more healthy relationship with Shiho than with Saeko. With her there's more mutual feelings for one another, whereas with Saeko its more detached and insecure to the point where sex is the only thing keeping the relationship together. I know she did Miwa dirty by ignoring her for years, but considering her relationship with her family it's understandable.

@JKBP48 Miwa's the one with softer rounded eyes on top, whereas Shiho has more narrowed eyes. Shiho is the one who's being treated like shit, AKA the girl that came back.

@Azero25 there is a thin book with the premise that Miwa and Saeko break up, but who knows whether or not that's canon. But yeah the relationship between Miwa and Saeko is super unsteady from both parties.

I'm just waiting to see where this is going. Shiho is alright but she is not as interesting character as Saeko.

Dex-chan lover
@Day-Ender
Yeah I read them. The one shot where they break up and the extra one where they're sex friends.

I'm interested to see where this goes cause I can see both ending happen. One where they break up and one where they stay together and make it work

Dex-chan lover
@CSmith327 completely agree on the last sentence. Also, I would have told my parents to fudge off big time. Heck, wanna make MY life a competition? Not on my watch.
And sis, if you are frustrated, just do the same. Don’t take it on me.

Fed-Kun's army
@emMeBi86 I can't stand the way Japanese parents sometimes choose to raise their kids. If I had parents like those I'd rather be homeless than endure the constant torment. I've seen manga with even worse portrayal of parents than this too. They need to be coached on how to properly nurture a child instead of pouring their own ideals of perfection down their throat

I couldn't help but notice that when Shiho's mom picked her up and berated her in the car, it was all about her mom and how she felt, blaming Shiho for everything. That seemed selfish, self-absorbed, and shitty. That's not a parent. That's someone who wants to be completely in control. Gross!
And now that we're getting Miwa's background, as much as Shiho is being painted as the better match for Miwa, I hope we get Saeko's background so we can see why she is the way she is and understand her a little better.

Daaang. Possible mutual feelings in a massive missed opportunity. Maybe if Shiho got out of her own problems for a second and had listened to what Miwa was saying...

Users who are viewing this thread