How Do We Relationship? - Vol. 3 Ch. 27

Fed-Kun's army
Translator's having a bit of fun, I see.

bKx831d.png

Dex-chan lover
Miwa please please please don’t cheat on Saeko, please please at least break up with her before doing anything, or like let her know or something? Maybe that won’t work out though, since Saeko is deep in the denial and self loathing pit about her own jealousy.

So we're finally at the point when things started going south in the preserialization. Well "go south" considering they were pretty amicable about it. Wonder if it's gonna be like that here or not.

Rootin For em though.

One laughs her ass off with new girl, the other is with "the friend she tells you to not worry about", I guess we all knew this would happen and we all know where it's going...

Thanks for the chapter.

Wow that cliffhanger lol. Glad you guys are back though, thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
@Guyincognitus Dude I don’t care, I get that Shiho was dealing with her own issues but she didn’t consider Miwa’s feelings back then and not now either judging by this chapter. She’s just doing whatever she wants, and let’s see what this confident, NOT manipulative Shiho does with Miwa from now on.

Dex-chan lover
@nims
What do you even mean by doing whatever she wants? By all accounts she's making an earnest attempt to reconnect and possibly make a move under the understanding that Miwa doesn't have a romantic partner. Be mad if you want but it seems to me that you're reading of her is as uncharitable and unempathetic as possible what's more not backed up by what we're actually seeing in the story.

Aggregator gang
thanks for the great translations! was waiting for more chapters to come soon since this has become one of my top favs

Dex-chan lover
@Guyincognitus She IS doing whatever she wants but I can see your point and why you view her character and actions the way you do, so let’s just continue to read and see how things turn out

Aggregator gang
I've started reading "The two of them are pretty much like this" and it is like the super chill no drama version of this manga if anyone wants to check it out 😅 Like sometimes there's a miscommunication and then they just... talk about it and solve it. lmao

This doesn't change the fact that Sae needs to be a better gf. And wtf, I hope Miwa cries off her heart displaying the feelings to her friend, I felt a little bad about that.

Users who are viewing this thread